Reviews for Battle Scars
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Wow! That was wow!
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Hehe her reaction to him picking her up at the end XD

~Tori
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Although we hardly see anything of Charlie in the books, I love to think the twins learned some of their mischief from him. How did Arthur and Molly produce so many gorgeous, sexy children? (barring Percy and Ron of course!)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Cute & hot...perfect for a one-shot!
cemmia chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
That was really good!
LCB chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Perfect
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Clearly, I'm on a roll.

Love Charlie and Hermione! This was fun!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
very cute
kittykat89xx chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Really good Charlie/ Hermione story!
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG! THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHARLIE/HERMIONE FANFIC!
TheFineLineBtwn chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
again. lovely! And i read your (or both of yours...you guy's...y'alls) profile. I think thats so neat that you guys met up! its so cute how you guys feed off of eachother with ideas and plotlines. And produce these awesome stories as a result! I am a full supporter of the Meg and Amy duo!

Also, my curiosity is getting the best of me right now, but i just wanted to ask if you two were in a relationship? Feel free not to answer and hopefully not be offended. The vibe i was getting from the way you wrote about eachother in the profile seemed like it could be romantic. Or just really best-friendy.

Anyway, i'm so curious because i think it is just ridiculously cute how you guys got to know eachother, and meet eachother, and my mind is totally shipping Megamy now because i love the writing. BUT I am fully willing to separate it to Meg and Amy upon correction haha.

Hope i didn't offend anyone! And i'm off to read more stories! Keep it up!
eme0529 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
you forgot hermiones scars from bellatrix, a line across her neck and mudblood etched on her forearm
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was great! Well done! I love the scar competition - reminded me of Jaws (and Chasing Amy, which used Jaws as its inspiration for that scene).
Em Dreams of Twins chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hot and sweet you two are ridiculous!
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011