Reviews for Of Fatherhood and Alien Babies
kera chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Aw, that's so cute!
I love cute things chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Omg! this is so amazingly cute!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
The thought of MPreg freaks and grosses me out but this is canon so I can't really complain lol

Besides initial horror (I'm exaggerating), this story was SO cute! I loved it :D great job! _
V5 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
NO! That cant be it. There is still so much that can happen to Nippy and Ben. Like introducing him to his grandparents! How will Sandra and Carl react to the fact that Ben was pregnant? Or the other Plummer kids? Manny is like a more clueless version of Kevin! Can you imagine his reaction to a guy being pregnany? Or at Nippys first b-day party. All the girls cooing on one side of the room and all the guys hiding on the other side? Grandpa Max going over protection for Ben not to have to go through this again with any of his other aliens. And imagine Bens reaction if any of his enemies try to kidnap Nippy for their plans? So many ideas out there please dont stop now. Love this story very much, please continue.
JustAFan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aww...this story is great..ben and his baby..thats a great idea..lol..i laugh when i imagined ben asking his mother about her pregnancy...keep up the good work, and please keep updating...
alienphantom chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
...Yeah. Kevin should run now.
Eternal-Night-Ride chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I just found the gem in a mountain of rocks. Thank you for writing this story.

I enjoyed the dynamics between the characters and the comfortable flow of their conversations. I'm amused that you wrote the entire thing in present tense; most people who try it come out botching and confusing the present and past tense later in the story.

Did I mention I found the entire situation adorable? You just made this adult squeal like a little girl. Strange topic to write about but written so well that it just makes this thoroughly enjoyable. I hope you write more for this show.
Akino Ame chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
It's very cute seeing what the events of "The Con of Rath" meant for Ben when he has Nippy. His overprotectiveness is funny, but at the same time, it's really understandable, especially how frustrated he gets when Kevin and Gwen don't understand the same fears he has. Excellent work.
Summing up the Stars chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Aw~! *is dying of cute overdose*
MagnusSpark chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Far. Too. Cute.

WHY have I not heard of this before? It's the ultimate squeness! XD

Please write more - I think it's halarious and adorable in equal measure. D
Akino Ame chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Impressive work on this. You've taken a cracky moment from the series and made a really heartwarming twist on it, while at the same time acknowledging how weird it is for everyone involved. I'm interested to see where you take this.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6