Reviews for Not in the Script
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Made me happy. :) And the realism especially. I hate the really romantic but really unrealistic fics.
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I really like that they are both very in-character through this story :D Awesome job!
starryjules chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hehe, okay I've found myself reading through all your stories tonight, so you'll see a few comments from me...LOVE this one! I can absolutely see the wheels spinning in Tony's brain to how the situation relates to movies. You are very good at getting inside the characters' heads!
TWHATT18 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
really funny!was this a one shot?no one gets together?there should be a sequel!
more tiva chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
great job papperclips 4 u!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it, truly.

On a completely different subject: I read in your profile that you love Firefly. I think Mal/Inara is THE most intense sexual tension I have ever seen between characters on a TV series. That's saying a lot, too, considering we only got to see them for 14 episodes. If you've written any Mal/Inara-or Malnara (don't know if that's been used already...it just came to me)-I would love to read it. Personally, I've been thinking about writing some Malnara fics, but I don't feel I know the characters well enough yet.
Proseac chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Checking out some of your previous stuff, and I must say, this was absolutely lovely! I agree with some of the other reviewers-I really could see this being a scene in an episode. Totally in character.

You pulled me in, hook, line and sinker. :)

'Not that it matters, because the only one doe-eyed enough to play nursemaid is McGee, and that's a much different movie than the one Tony wants to be in.' - great line!

You have a lovely way with the prose, too...very evocative.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
just came across this little one-shot... love it!
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Surprise! I loved this one too! You've got a real talent for writing Tiva!
amy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
perfect in every way... from the movie cliches to your accurate portrayal of her independent nature and the banter.
Alaynna chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You captured Tony's frame of thinking perfectly. Amazing in-characterization!
Randomonium chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
'yes I can read your facial tics now, and it scares me as much as you.'

I adore that line. And I love how this whole movie referendum is just so Tony. And the title completely made me start writing, although the three disjointed paragraphs I have written off it do not have context, plot, background or chracters, so I don't know what's going to happen with that.

But I like this story.
Cathartes chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really enjoyed this, I like any fic with Strong!Ziva and Damsel!Tony, but particularly ones that are well-written and sharp. Thanks for sharing :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Uh huh, sure, but I always try to review anyway. Great tongue-in-cheek story :P I especially like the title. Whenever anyone in our family questions why something does or doesn't happen in a movie or TV show (like reality) my dad always says 'because it's not in the script'.
DollyTheLlama chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Haha I love it! It is so Tony and Ziva! Great job.