Reviews for Human Side
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Omg I read both of these they are amazing I do hope you have plans for a third one and soon
NightmareMonster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love both your Riddick fics. You wright extremely well. But man, that last little tid bit in this fic made my eyes water. Well done!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You had me until the end, still very well done.
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I approve of this story! *thwaks LS with a happy-face stamper on the forehead* ... Though it would have been even more awesome with a lemon ;)
Onyx Wildcat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh gods...really? I think my heart just exploded... ::Growls softly:: Damn you! And and! Evil! Ya hear me? EVIL I SAY! ::Somehow manages to retrieve her sanity:: Okay, having that Well Done! But me all worked up and WHAP! Heart went 'pop'. ::Sighs:: I had a feeling you were gunna end it like that, which is somethin' I would've done ;) Again, great job! :D
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Damn! So sure, I knew how this would end... but it doesn't mean I am happy about it. Although you did a great job. I am just pissed with the screen writers who killed off an amazing character.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved it
Noodlez4suppa chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i loved it but i'm sad about the ending. Will someone elsse bring back his human side?
remuslives chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
ugg! i was so caught up that i didn't think that you were going to follow the official storyline. terribly sad ending.
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
nice. real nice.
TarraWoods chapter 1 . 3/12/2010 nailed it...and the last part was sad...
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
God that was good! And I too wish bitterly that she did not die at the end of the movie, but the story was perfect and heart-wrenching.
WhatAWildThing chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was awesome! You write Riddick so well (:
K.Riley chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love the way you made them tangle but I hate the end... where she dies. You should change the end. Make her not get killed or not get onto the Necro ship or sonmething. Lots of R/K fans would love you for that!
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Noo no no no no! damnit, I need and demand another one please! I beg you can not leave it there!