Reviews for Turn
Star Tiger chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
love it
perlaret chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
You, my friend, do manage to live up to your name. As always!

I really enjoyed this expansion of this part of this particular arc. You do a good job of exploring where they are with each other relationship-wise, and you bring on the fluff while you're at it. I liked how, in the first chapter, they were able to daydream together. It seemed a little overfluffy at first, considering everything else they're facing in context of canon, but I guess even they are entitled to forget their troubles on occasion - especially since that was the point of getting away in the first place.

And you balanced that well with the later chapters - particularly with the urgency you give Sango concerning Miroku's life. You characterized her well, but Miroku seemed a little off. Perhaps he was a little too on the lovestruck side of things for where I see him at this point in the story? /

Still, I enjoyed it overall, and I'm glad to see you posting fic again! (Dare I hope for more?)
New Fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
I enjoyed the story, but I am wondering when will you update your other stories like: Duty and Honor! Update that story soon
lilylop64 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
please can you finish the story of the Blood Bond: Love in Gentle mind. I want to now what happen to Manny you forgot about the story. please i like that story is a good one.
Sango-wa-Taijiya chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Omg I love your approach to this! And your writing style is so nicely constructed! I eagerly anticipate chapters to come.

Hah, I loved where you referenced certain parts of the anime and manga, but one point had me laughing aloud: I believe you've substituted Kuranosuke Takeda with Tatewake Kuno from Ranma 1/2 given the fact that they have the same voice actor. XD No biggie though, it was a nice giggle. Update soon, mm'kay? *favs*
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow! Absolutely love your romantic Miroku. Finally a courtship between those two! I can't wait to see more... :)