Reviews for Distracting
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I love those two!
tapdancer10 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I just found it recently and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Beautifully written, the angst was heartbreaking yet the love was so there between them as well. This is my head canon for Ed/Lu, I prefer they stay in Narnia so they can love in peace but stories where they return are great, too, for the anguish of lost love. Thanks for writing this, it was lovely.
louvreangel chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was so freaking awesome!

Great job, I really luved it 3
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was so sweet, I usually like Lucy/Peter but this was a great story!
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awww, that was so sweet, and sad and amazing! *wiping tears*
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Absolutely lovely!
MysticalKC chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Loved It! :D
Sydhartta chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ownt, how beautiful! *-*

It was wonderful. You write very well!

Okay, I had a bit of work to translate for my language. I speak Portuguese. I am Brazilian. But worth it. And oh, sorry if you do not understand anything I wrote. I had to use google translator for it. '

Ok, I hope to read more fanfics its there!

Kisses! 3
Samantha95 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Amazing! (: very cute.
notinuseanymore2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aah, cool story... Incest in this was alright. I'm not a big fan of it so if you like incest stories (not to promote anything) but if you like them than I'll make sure people read this fic.
Blankkkkkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this!
Glossip Girl 101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
AW! That was sweet that he kissed her. It's sad they cant be together in England. It must suck nto being able to be with the one you love. That was good. Please write more!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You did that very well, how can anyone not feel for them and want to comfort. I like that it was at Eustace home after VDT, most do not do anything after PC. Have you think about doing one were Eustace knows about them and what he thinks about it? If you did it well be the only one on her as for as I know.