Reviews for Killing Time
hotbibl chapter 24 . 6/15
I am beyond curious as to what Kotorra is making for Sasuke.
hotbibl chapter 23 . 6/14
I was really excited to see this since I just finished "Where The Hell Are We Now!" just yesterday. Good luck with the rest of your work, I really enjoy it.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Come on come on more more more! I need more! Now update update update!
-Azami-
katsekala chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Go Bradley! Many kisses! And Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
I was wondering if you would make Kotorra make another taser gun (if I even spelled that right) sometime, because in the prequel, it was funny reading of Jiraiya and Naruto getting zapped by the taser gun by Kotorra. I really want to see that again.
Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
katsekala chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Great chapter! Many kisses!
IAmTheMilkman chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
I don't know how I could be disappointed in your work Kaori, it's funny, a unique concept, and well written. Even with the long wait between chapters I find myself comparing the wait to the length of time between stopping at my favorite restaurant and ordering the triple decker chocolate cake for desert. Sure I'd love to get the desert more often, but the wait just makes the cake sweeter the next time I get it.
Raizy1248 chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Please update soon. I love this story so much, even though it's seemingly random at times, and slow at updating at others...
amberintheflame chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Please update soon
katdemon1895 chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
can't believe I didn't review this chapter, anyway, I like Bradley, he's a good guy and I'm glad he mostly managed to get Naruto to settle down and actually be a little patient, and Naruto raises a good point about Bradley being able to track down people, I hadn't really thought about that, nice chapter, glad the guys are getting along
katsekala chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Awesome! I pity Kakashi. The poor guy is gull of questions he doesn't get the answers for. Happy New Year to you too!
IAmTheMilkman chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
Silly Gorou; he doesn't even realize he got off easy. The one person who tried to take Kotorra without asking ended up in an overly-complicated-super-sized-bear-trap.

So is she going to spill the beans about aliens now? I'm half expecting a "I just had to KILL an old comrade dammit! That's what it asked me; to kill it! I'm carrying it's BRAIN in my pocket!" to get out of talking about it.

INTERNET LOVE!
katdemon1895 chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
So cool! And if you had stopped I would have been ENORMOUSLY disappointed and sad, great chapter, glad to find out who was behind the plot and glad that kotorra got enough to pay the team, will the final of the tournament be restarted? Or will kotorra have to live with not winning? Really curious about the robot's core and happy new year!
OrionRedde chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Just letting you know I love this saga you've got going! :D
I mean seriously! It's hard to find a good, interesting OC-based universe like this.
NOW ACCEPT MY INTERNET LOVE.
(no homo e_e;)