Reviews for Lined With Silver
asebi chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
aww..this makes me fall in love with them all over again XD

(and i read that one by YaoiIsLove! XD LoL)
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Kya! Silver Pair! And so sweet! Lol, that would totally happen with their first kiss xDDD

Great job, keep writing!
Mitsukai20 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
... This really surprised me. Apparently, we have the same thoughts on David Archuleta's 'Crush' as Shishido's favorite song. Nice oneshot though. I guess Silver Pair lovers really think alike then. :)

Mitsukai20
QueenOfQuiggledom13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Yayy I luf that song! :) Crush rox!

Me like, me like. :P So fluffy and akward :)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw~! So cute! Haha, the Silver Pair is so awkward together, but they're so cuute! I loved both this and the original story, Hyotei pairings are just wonderful. :D Thank you for writing this, it made me very happy.
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Silver Pair is awesome on occasion.

I didn't get the song at first but then I stared at it was literally thought, "OMG! It's Crush!" Yeah... I'm slow.

Cute story!

-Dolphin
TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
NAW! I love the awkwardness! It's why I love Silver Pair!

That made my day. Fluff is good D

Tqwee
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Am I first? I hope I'm first!

Yay for cute fluffy Silver Pair! This was so sweet! And perfectly awkward in all the right ways. Good job picking a song; you certainly managed to avoid the trashy sexual ones way better than I did. I love how Choutarou knew he was love struck like some crazy girl but didn't really care. Ans Shishido's way of asking him to dance was perfectly... Shishido of him. And did I mention that I really really loved this? Well I did, just so you know.