Reviews for Don't Say A Word
Electricgirl101 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Interesting so far! Update! :)
LizzyRu chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
this is as really good story plz continue it!
xFlipJamsx chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
omg! dont stop. please continue. i really want to know what happens.
LoZFreak123 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Why dose all the bad stuff happen to Bulma. Please keep it up
ME chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
(imagine me saying this in an angry yet calm sesshomaru voice you bitch) i hate you. you may not give a damn but i dont care if you dare you write something this beautiful and yet utterly destroy it by discontinuing it. i cant wait for you to die. you derserve to have your spine to ripped from your whorish flesh and to be whipped with it. you should have your toenails ripped out one by one and be fored to breath them in so you could feel the terrifying agony of them scraping every inch of you lungs. die you dumb motherfucking bitch. i hate you. i hope you have your testicles ripped out. you little shit. burn in fucking hell.
Nivcole chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Poor Bulma!

D*mn guy! .
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
It's really good. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! PLEASE don't be like all the other authors who start writing a fic and don't work on it for YEARS! Wait...I do that too...hehe...Anyway, I want you to continue this story PLEASE! I'm begging you! Don't be like me and everyone else!
Carrie the Open Minded chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
good so far. email me at when you update.
Carrie
Haruka chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
you chould REALLY continue this!
NinaBinaBallerina chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
i think that you should keep on with your storyu it was excellent. very original keep up the good work dont quit now
Beji chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
*gets teary, puppy dog eyes* You're not going to finish it?

...

It's been almost a year since you updated! I finally found this little gem again since the whole 'review history' shpiel...Please write more?
Saiyan Princess chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
It's good post another chapter i can't wait to see what happens next.
vegetachik chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
Great story! Please continue it, I want to read what happens!
kimikoraven chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
this story is good you should finish it!
Android18 chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
Hey there's only two chapters! What's up with that! I want to know what happens next! It's very good - you're good at developing a story. Please continue it!