Reviews for Four Turtles And A Babe
Poetique-Justyce chapter 1 . 2/24
ROFLMBO! This is the BEST parody I've read about the guys taking girls back to the lair! Some of my favorite lines:

"There's no other logical choice" -Don

"Bishop didn't mutate her...she was a drag queen...she was born with extra parts" -Mikey

"I peed in your breakfast last Wednesday." -Leo (or was it Raph, lol)

And Oh, God, Mikey with all his illegitimate children? ROFL! This was truly a gold mine of awesome one-liners that weaved together a really witty parody. Great job on this! Can't wait to see more story updates from you! :)
i stole your cat chapter 1 . 1/5
XD omg wtf?!
FamilyDutyHonor chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
OMG...i could not stop laughing here...lol...dam this short and funny story made my night...lol
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD! THIS WAS GENIOUS! Thanks SO much for pointing this stuff out. I always find it strange how some chick gets jumped in an alley and then trveals that she has martial skills. WTF. And, LOL. Blaming all of this on April. At least she;s not a Mary Sue.
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL. This was good! I had no idea what to expect, it was too funny.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OMG! I love the bickering bros... and the stupid cliche girls.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
they you have a TMNT oc girl mutant? you can make she meet the turtles in a sequel, that can be pretty cool
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
O.O Wow. that's all I have to say about this story. just plain wow...
LadyBlue001 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
XD Epic story! I never thought of a fanfic like this... :3
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Brilliant! Hilarious! Love it! I bow down before your awesomeness xD
Fatcat91 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This just cracks me up. I love it. It just totally made my day. In fact I added it to my favorites.
Cynlee chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
ROFL! MY Lord, that was wonderful!
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
(gasp)ahahahahahahahaha! XD That was awesome! You'd think that after a while, they'd learn. Good job, that made my day :D

The Light of Reason
lynzyb chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Laughed my socks off at this, great parody work. :-)
Cindy Silverwhip chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh dear God, I'm tore between falling off of my chair in hysterics...or removing my fic and never looking back. Lol...the special powers thing. Yup, I went there!

Seriously though, this was awesomely funny stuff! Raph sobbing with every girl that got brought up...classic. And dirty diapers in the punching bag? I change...well, I dont know how many a day...but dude, that's disgusting just in thought!

Fantastic! I'm glad you took on the suggestion and posted this bit of hilarity for all of us to read. Well done!