Reviews for Just Another Night
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very cute and romantic one!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
loooved it! kinda cliche but loooved it anyways! Lol!

Lightwoman u r my favourite.
xNeariax chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh the cuteness 33 Liked it very much. I just love fluff like this every now and then - and I always love Emily playing matchmaker. She's such a Callian shipper anyway.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great job!:)
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
First Lie to Me fic I've read. I think I'll keep reading...

My fav line was:

“War and Peace?” Cal practically choked on his olive. “What the bloody hell for?”

Because I totally agree. Right down to the choking on olives.

On a more serious note, I think that you stayed very well in character, particuarly with Cal, and his speech sounded very like him to me. I even read it in the accent ;) Good Job
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Amazing! :)
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I've just got into this fandom and just started reading fics and I'm so glad I stumbled on this! It was in-character whilst having Foster and Lightman finally confront their feelings for each other. Great job! Hope you write a lot more to help us through the long hiatus.
Serenechemnerd chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
So cute! You do the characters so well. And the story flows very well. Lovely to read. I think I'll read this one over and over and over!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Such a fun and sweet fic for the new year. Lovely. Thank you. And a happy new year to you! chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was wonderful. And you write both characters really well. And I love scheming Emily.
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
AWW! What a sweet New Year's story!

Beautiful. I mean, they so fit as a family. They should do this sometime xD

Well, as always, great written :)

Happy New Year!
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yay! Wonderful!
SassyCop chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Perfection! Absolutely love it!

How do you keep up with so many stories and have them all be so damn good?
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wow great and very sweet story! Very romantic and I love Emily interfering like this haha!
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this fic of yours. Wonderful.

Also, I love scheming Emily fics, in where she's sets her dad and Gillian up to make them realize/confess the feelings they have for one another.

So extra points for that. :D