Reviews for Gift from a Princess
linkssister chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Perfect.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is excellent. Firstly, I always wanted the village of Ordon to recognize the wolf as their friend, even if not necessarily as Link, so Zelda's actions on returning the crystal to him made me squee. I wasn't sure about Link being able to talk as a wolf, but you didn't overdo it.

Ending was perfect too, and that's saying a lot for me, since I'm usually a diehard Midna-Link shipper. You did this brilliantly, and while it's a gorgeous oneshot, I rather wish you'd continue.
Sir Vrolok chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I wouldn't be truly sincere if I say that this story was good, you know why? Because this story wasn't just good, it was AMAZING!

Seriously, this is one of those Post-Twilight Princess Zelink fics that I most like, for many reasons; first, it was written nicely, almost no ortographic neither grammatical errors that I could notice; second, you portrayed the characters with personalities that really fits them, and that's something that makes a Zelda story much better in my opinion; third, the nice ending of the story, I liked the last phrase Zelda uttered.

And for all these reasons, this story is going to my Favorites right now!

Good luck, and I hope that you write more Zelink stories my friend, I'm sure that they will end up being something worthy and satisfying to read.

Farewell!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Okay first I have to say, "It's so fluffy I could die!" And I hope you add another oneshot or story to this. I absolutely loved it. Please add more to it I should say
HPtwilightfanatic chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
... is all I can really manage to say right now. Beautifully written, great details, and it makes it all the better that I love Twilight Princess SO much! Great job! Love the fluff!
HappyHappyJoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You do not know how happy I was when I read this. The thing with the Ordon villagers finding out about the wolf thing, Zelda returning... My heart actually beat a little bit faster. Thank you very much for allowing us to read it! I greatly enjoyed myself. C:
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
KYA~! AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~! KYA~!
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
w00t!

Finally, A good Twilight Princess Zelink story (one shot or not) that was good, and un-forced!

The wolf thing was a bit much, but eh.

Keep up the good work.
Tiercel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So cute! Love the fluff here! Write more soon!