Reviews for Harry's Job Application
Siri chapter 1 . 8/1
This made me smile. I've always thought about Harry in the job world!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/26
Hehe, I would love to read a small passage of the one reading that application :-p
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 5/22
I loved it to be honest. Very original and well written.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 4/30
Reading through I was really hoping that it was just his draft copy, but it is very Harry to send it as-is.

I think my favourite part was the medical record, especially the way that he ends with "AKed, no lasting effects" (hey, Killing Curse but no harm done this time either...) :P
juman1994 chapter 1 . 4/20
Hahahahahaha I never thought about how his job application would be but you nailed it! That was a joy to read D0
harryislife chapter 1 . 3/9
Really really good, my favourite bit was "Secretary of Spew"!
"...significant life accomplishment:
No lasting effect on my mental health"

Stahp, I'm dying!
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 1/2
Is there any chance you could make this into a two-shot? Maybe the person that goes through the applications and their reaction? I'm sure you could make it really funny/sarcastic/etc. (It can be anything but SIRIUS, I'd say. (Note: a joke, not a challenge! (Sorry about all caps, there is no 'italicize that' option...)))
miguce chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
lol
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Oh wow. The thing with the Dursleys was just sad.
eventeenslovemusic chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is such a gem! I was chortling from the start, but it was only when I reached the "significant life accomplishment" part that I had stop reading and calm down to prevent further screaming. Great concept, wonderfully written.
Cynical Freak chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
It's pretty awesome...really...but Hedwig is dead.
That Other Coin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Would love to see this read aloud to the auror office either coz someone yelled "OMG Harry Potter applied" or maybe read out in a speech at a congrats on your promotion party.
Great one-shot :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
hah this is funny but so true! How about a sequel showing the Auror Program 'processing' this application? lol that'd e even funnier!
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hahaha! Hilarious and brilliantly written.

Do you think he'll get it..?