Reviews for Christophe Reynard's Vocab
desi chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
hello thank you so much for the info you found and put up here it was driving me nuts trying to figure out all of what he said and this helped a lot!
I Am Legend Not Myth chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
You missed Rajkumari-Faulk and just Rajkumari
Anotchka,Moja brat,and Dzieruje. And I think that's it :D XD
I Am Legend Not Myth chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
The picture is from Harry Potter I am on The Goblet Of Fire:D
kellieAM chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
haha this is wonderful now I dont have to guess
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
What about djrirosha? On page 116 of reckoning
101cecilia101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
i alway wanted to know what these meant thanks! :)-
Shadowhunter Joanne chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME! Thank you so much for this chapter!

I've tried to find the definitions/meanings on Google of all the incoherent (to me) things that Reynard kept saying to Dru/about Dru etc. (But I never found all of them in the same place!)

Seems like you have done heaps of research and come up with VERY reliable answers!

Thank you very much!
emi chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
So about 'skowroneczko moja'. I'm form poland and by the way it's not correct it should be 'skowroneczku mój' or even better 'mój skowroneczku'. But even if we will write it 'skowroneczko moja' it would never mean anything other that name of the kind of bird. It is a pet name but it's only possible translation.
cris chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
what is a samovar?
Falcner chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Gott im Hemmel - God In Heaven.

thank you so much for translating this stuff, you cannot know how much this means. my friends were laughing everytime i threw the book down because of the Russian. they got a good laugh and i got mad.
Iresha chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
thanks
Celeste E. Lune chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Thank you so much! Now I understand what the hell he is saying :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Świetne tłumaczenie ;) Pozdrawiam.
Frogprincess22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hey DreamALittleBigger, this was an awesome article. I have always wondered what the heck Christophe was saying when he talked to Dru. This helped me a bunch! Keep up the good translations.
RegretOrRejoice chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Thanks so much for posting this! Its really helpful1 :)