Reviews for Christophe Reynard's Vocab
Shadowhunter Joanne chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME! Thank you so much for this chapter!

I've tried to find the definitions/meanings on Google of all the incoherent (to me) things that Reynard kept saying to Dru/about Dru etc. (But I never found all of them in the same place!)

Seems like you have done heaps of research and come up with VERY reliable answers!

Thank you very much!
emi chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
So about 'skowroneczko moja'. I'm form poland and by the way it's not correct it should be 'skowroneczku mój' or even better 'mój skowroneczku'. But even if we will write it 'skowroneczko moja' it would never mean anything other that name of the kind of bird. It is a pet name but it's only possible translation.
cris chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
what is a samovar?
Falcner chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Gott im Hemmel - God In Heaven.

thank you so much for translating this stuff, you cannot know how much this means. my friends were laughing everytime i threw the book down because of the Russian. they got a good laugh and i got mad.
Iresha chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
thanks
VirtualAnime chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Thank you so much! Now I understand what the hell he is saying :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Świetne tłumaczenie ;) Pozdrawiam.
Frogprincess22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hey DreamALittleBigger, this was an awesome article. I have always wondered what the heck Christophe was saying when he talked to Dru. This helped me a bunch! Keep up the good translations.
RegretOrRejoice chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Thanks so much for posting this! Its really helpful1 :)
rabbitlavell chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
thanks 4 the info
Merwi chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
technically, skowroneczko moja is wrong - masculine noun, feminine possessive. It should be skowronecka moja.

similarly Ksiezniczka does mean princess, but moja ksiezniczko has the masculine ending, and means "my prince". We don't bother with this in English, but actually even surnames in Polish would have different endings for the husband and the wife eg Grobeska (fem) and Grobesko or Grobeski (masc)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Defiance and reckoning ?
ChinaDoll77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Thanks so much for translating. The google translate app on my phone was giving me nothing.
KittyCat571 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You know what? I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU. I have loved Christophe from the start. I mean. He's pretty bad ass. Now I KNOW just how sexy he is. _

Tons of love!

-Kitty
CO.ol-Jewlz chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
could you defiance and reckoning? it would really help now that the series is done :(