Reviews for They Carried Their Memories
Hidden for Fault chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow, people loved this story. I didn't. She strategically placed in favorable dialogue, but the fanfiction was not relatable. If was unrealistic and I didn't like it. I didn't even finish it. But not because it was bad. It wasn't. She has potential. Try again.
And, incase you have not noticed I am kept hidden by fault.
Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aw! I loved this! Just awesome! You're a good writer and you picked a wonderful book to structure it by. We had to read the Things They Carried in my englishIII class as well. I fell in love with the book and Tim O'Brien's work. I wish he was better known because his writing truely is amazing. There were so many times during the book where I wanted to start crying but I didn't because we were reading the book outloud in class. Anyways, I loved the one-shot :) and I'm thinking about trying to read one of your fanfics but the only problem is that I'm not as into Harry Potter and Sky High as I used to be. LOl. Oh, well. Maybe I'll give 'em a shot. Lol. :)
N00bQueen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This... is... so... COOL! Haha, I feel bad for Jessica. x]
helgafromtoe2bow chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh wow, I really liked this. You write like a pro, ARE YOU SECRETLY AN AUTHOR? Anyway I'm sad to see that you have no other reviews, trust me, that's not because of your story (which rocked by the way!) it's because nobody is interested in this book 'Tomcat in Love'. So great story, after this I'll be reading your other. Onto my favourite author's list you go!