Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
Onision chapter 1 . 7/25
So wrong it's right as in all time low? Because hell yeS!

This was amazing btw. I just randomly said "boy, that escalated quickly" xD
OneHellOfANekoDemon85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
*blushing* I don't look like a tomato because of the sex scene... I'm a fucking strawberry from the adorable fluffy scenes! So cute
Junkienn chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
YUS, YUS, YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.
scythe657 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awww...
jaivonvanity chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
the fluffiness oh my gawd
Sitakazukin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was the most adorable LxLight fanfic I've ever read! Great job. I really love concept of Light giving up as Kira because he's in love with L. Haha. L was so cute here. Light's lucky. :( The only downfall I could think of was that Light was a bit out of character. He was kind of too sweet but... Oh well. XD thanks for writing this. I almost couldn't handle the fluffiness. XD
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
um...im sorry to say this but this story was fucking CHEESY. good, but cheesy.
Crazme11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
How I wish that Death Note ended like this, why did L have to die? I really hated Light for killing him. And Matt and Mello are dead, I cried so much when I saw the last episode. Nice story , made my day a bit better.
Lawlies chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love it ~
buffy102 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I LOVED IT! Just a little smut with alot of fluff! Keep writing! I hope to see more!
anon azure chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked it!

I'm glad they got to be together in the end
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Sometimes just out and out fluff is fun...especially in this particular story. I enjoyed it very much.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was SO!CUTE!I LOVED! the end!

GREAT!FIC!
Fire Storm Weaver chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ok, I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was the fluffiest thing I've ever read but it was the fluffiest Death Note I ever read.

But even though Raito was so out of character and L to (But less so) I absolutely loved it! XD

By complete coincident I was listening the Start Again by Red while I was reading this and found out that the song kind of fits the story X)

You're a good writer and the story really did capture me. The beginning is very good and I like the 1. Person POV. I don't even like LxLigth that much, but now I'm kind of changing my mind XD.

Keep up the good work!
GrimmKurosaki chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
It was one of the best stories i've read. I love happy endings like the one you wrote, it was amazing!