Reviews for It's Only A Matter Of Time
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ha, I loved how she thought she was drugged, and how James just knew it was only a matter of time. It waas so sweet when she accidentally called him James! Keep writing, you're great!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw. James is always so sure of himself... And Lily so unsure... Great job.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Lily/James FTW! This is well written. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was very cute. You clearly have an eye for fluff. I really like your characterization of Lily.

Nora xx
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is just adorable - I love Lily's denial. I can't get over how cute you made James - you've left me with a huge smile on my face :)

Really, very lovely :D
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
You do such a great job with James and Lily! This fic was very cute and funny.

As I neared the end of the hall I heard him say quietly, so quietly that I might have imagined it, "it's only a matter of time."

I really liked that part 'cause it shows how James didn't plan on giving up.

:D

-Morghen
Maybe Honestly chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This was really cute! I loved how it was just a brief moment in the Lily and James story. I can totally see Lily falling for James like this. I loved it!
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i thought that was very very cute. Almost too cute in a way. :)

I really liked how you got the characters spot on-I thought. And how the story I thought fit in the middle of the Marauder era perfectly without seeming forced.

Great job XD
KingKhan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
oh thats so sweet! I loved Lily's inner voice!
abby245 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, this was excellent! I loved it. The pace/lenght was perfect and you wrote both characters percectly as well. I could really imagining this happening at some point between James and Lily. Great job! -Abby
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was a nice little piece..
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I really, really liked this! It was so cute. :)
selenehekate chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow, this is a really cute story! This is sweet, and I love it!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
"I knew my answer, it was like a script with no room for improvisation, but I couldn’t ignore the almost silent whispering within me that wanted to answer otherwise."

I loved that line! I can see her rejecting him becoming a kind of routine, eventually, so the script metaphor worked really well. It's a bit scary, how he must have worn her down and wormed his way in. But it's also sweet, and this quick oneshot reflected all of that. Well done! _
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw, this is cute and probably very close to what actually happened (*pretends not to notice she's acting like this is real life, because it's slightly sad xD*). I love it :)