Reviews for Rage
Lovely Narcissist James Blanke chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good job! I really liked the way you characterized them. I can imagine Jak's hero complex breaking for just long enough not to care that he was letting dark take over and kill him, especially with that particular situation.
tetsuhiro chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Thats what should have happened, I got sooo pissed that Jak didn't rip out Vegers eyes and feed it to him! :(
Random chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Now THAT'S how it should've went in the game! Seriously, when I was watching the scene (and also the one later, by the Precursors' planetary defence system) I was like "he's just STANDING there! Get him already!" And Jak had even gone Dark, too - shredding Vegen (yep, that's intentional))) would've been the next logical step. Beats me why ND didn't take it, prolly due to ratings or something or other. Well whatever.

To sum up, great atmospheric one-shot, very good quality writing, our fav duo are in character - top marks there, mate :) Hope you'll write more for the fandom.
snowecat chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Veger didn't deserve to get turned into an ottsel, he deserved to get gutted like a hip-hog. Very nice.
spikes3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i wouldve done the same thing, shiet, lol but a nice graphic story
random hyper person chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
RHP *gasp at the perfectness* That's the best shortest one-shot I've ever read! Perfectly done, not a single thing to make better! _ You are magical...
MITOKI-HIME chapter 1 . 12/31/2009