Reviews for Family of Perfection
Why is Bella so pathetic and childish? If she doesn’t get what she wants she whines until she gets it
Xoxo chapter 48 . 4/1
I know its been eight years, but I would love to follow up on Tony, Stella and Emma. I wish Tony would like Stella eventually. Xoxo
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 4/1
Awww, that was another great outtake. I loved reading of their first time. Especially from his point of view. He really had loved her for such a long time, just like she did him. Which we learned in the actual story but, it was reiterated her in the very best way. Knowing that he accepted her pregnancy from th very moment he learned of it, makes it so much better too. Remembering back to her flashback of him learning she was pregnant. Him on his knees so soon and speaking to their child. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. It has been a great journey. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 4/1
Ah, so that’s how that went down. I’m glad that Charlie knew right from go, that Bella wasn’t smoking that crap in her room. Him taking the boys in the squad car was funny. Seems Edward liked Bella back then, just as much. With his reaction to her allowing Jasper to drive her home from school. He was not too happy about that.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 4/1
What a super fun epilogue. Updated us on all of the kids and the adults. So sad about Carlisle, he died so young. Poor Esme. I figured Mackenzie was going to be a terror in her teens. You did not disappoint. I love that it seems Chloe did end up living with the Cullen's through it all, as her mom was living in London and the girls visited her. I did not like that Stella stole Anthony's first kiss from him. That is a rite and a passage in life you only get once. That was sad to read. I like that Bella has three books published and the fourth on the way. Edward's gallery is still doing well. Fun epilogue.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 4/1
I’m glad you jumped right past the unnecessary drama and back to the regularly scheduled program in this chapter. I had commented that Rose would fall pregnant once they had Aiden. Could Aiden be more perfect for them.. Smith Rosalie’s blonde hair and Emmett’s dimples. He’s a mixture of them. I’m so happy they’ve got Beccatoo. Alice is nuts with her marrying off three year olds. Sad for James losing his mother but, he’s doing so very well and clearly loves his family. I’m so happy about that. Bella and Edward planned this time and they are getting twins. And! They got Chloe, at least for a while. Mackenzie is a little shit and they’ve got to do better with her attitude. Anthony was cute and I loved that Bella got her pregnant self into that jump house with him. Too cute. I’m so glad that Edward has his gallery and that it seems he’s doing quite well there. I knew Tanya wasn’t doing her job right by Edward. The White House would’ve understood completely, since his wife just gave birth. They would’ve postponed. Or bad he didn’t look into it beforehand and he could’ve avoided all that nightmare and his PTSD.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 4/1
Completely unnecessary drama, just for drama sake. Even though you made it abundantly clear it was coming, with her night terrors, I had faith you wouldn’t put,this clichéd manouever. Alas, you did it anyway. Booooooooo.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 4/1
Yes, that’s if he gets back. Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 4/1
I can’t believe he is still going away. Why would he care about the ramifications, if he isn’t going to have this career any longer? Seems strange that he is contradicting himself. And, if she sees that type of injuries on the man in her panic ridden night terrors, he is going to miss the first year of his sons life in a hospital somewhere. I have a feeling, the baby that is crying in her night terror, was just conceived in that sex marathon that Edward stopped after three times.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 4/1
At least Emmett was able to get through to Mackenzie. At least it seems that way, as she finally showed affection to Anthony. You are going to break Edward and that is so not cool. I sincerely hope he’s only temporarily in that wheelchair. You'Ve already thrown so much pain into Bella with the accident, the physical therapy and the pain from being pregnant and not healed from her accident. The bed rest. Now you are going to wound her husband. Not cool.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 4/1
I’m so glad Anthony came out so big and healthy. At six pounds two ounces, he should be able to go right home with them. Mackenzie was understandably jealous. And, rather cranky that he was a he and not a she. I really like Chloe. She tried to reason with Mackenzie. She is too cute. I like that Bree trusts Chloe with Bella and Edward. That’s a really good thing. Poor Rose and her longing for what they have. I hope she falls pregnant soon. Since they are adopting, that will take some stress away from her and she may be able to get pregnant. Good to know that Bella’s crack did not get more severe with the pregnancy and that she can resume her physical therapy.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 4/1
I was picturing Bella in a ball, almost fetal like, when she was talking to Anthony. Alice’s bitchy apology needed work. At least they got Edward and Jasper speaking again. And, at least Bella throwing Alice out got her to apologize to Jasper. I certainly hope her apology to him was much better than the one she gave Bella. It was really cute how much Edward like talking about his photos to the kids. Since he is so very smart, maybe he can teach photography to college students?
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 4/1
I am loving Chloe too. She’s all kinds of adorable in her shyness. I loved that you called Jessica's children spawn. Especially since we’ve learned that Morgan is a bully. Angela is a really great teacher. I like that she’s asking Edward to show his photography to the children. Too cute. I really liked that Bella got pissed at Alice for treating Jasper so horribly. He screwed up, yes. However, Alice knew all about it and she still continued with him. Her expecting Jasper to make all the changes, is immature. Meanwhile, Jacob is cheerleading Alice's nincompoopery. Yes, I just made up a word but, you have to admit it fits here.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 4/1
Well, you surprised me with him coming back from Iraq on time. I’m glad that Renee is out away for twenty years. Good. It’s good that they’ve figured out that Jamie suffers the same thing, so they can treat it properly. I’ve got a very close friend that is bi-polar and with the right meds, she’s been good for so many years now. I can see where Bella would be worried but, Charlie is right, she would’ve shown signs years earlier. Edward still has one more worn torn country to deal with. Maybe he'll get that attorney to finally look at his paperwork and find a way out of it.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 4/1
Edward going through the motions is so wrong. I cannot believe he thinks he’s fine, when he is so far from fine. He doesn’t want to leave on this trip he’s locked into doing. He’s freaked out that Mackenzie was taken. If he doesn’t deal with this, it will have huge repercussions. Fool.
3,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »