Reviews for Cheated Hearts
V chapter 20 . 9/10/2021
OK... it's been 10 years. Next chapter please! Pleeeeease!
V chapter 19 . 9/9/2021
OK I'm now on the final chapter and DREADING that it might be the end. I've not looked at any reviews yet, so I don't know is this is unfinished work or if everything will get wrapped up in this last chapter. Either way I don't want it to end!
V chapter 16 . 9/7/2021
Just another quick review, not much of a review, just to express how much I'm enjoying this (Just finished chapter 16) and dreading that there's only a handful more to go! I want this to last forever... must sleep now, but will pick up again tomorrow!
V chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
Just finished chapter 4 and completely hooked! Finding any moment at work that I can sneak in another paragraph. Can't wait to keep reading, I feel like I'm right inside their heads through your words and weirdly soon as I stop reading I feel I can continue in their heads? Maybe I'm a bit Quick obsessed, ha. Anyway, just dropping a speedy review now before I have dinner the carry on with chapter 5 tonight :)
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
Are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
This was so beautiful. Thank you for creating this, taking the time and the heart to do this. I hope some day it will be finished but even if its not, it was so great reading it.
prettycherrystar16 chapter 20 . 5/2/2021
Well, no matter how long I have to wait, I'll be here when you decide to write about this wonderful ship again.
You have to know that even though so many years have passed, your story is still phenomenal and I love it with madness and unbridled passion.
Tj07 chapter 20 . 10/14/2020
So I see you never updated again, and still to this years people got really caught up in this story, i most say, this really the most amazing story i found, and i really wish i could read more about it
leslie971 chapter 20 . 3/17/2020
Here we go again. I read this story so many times, but every time I have all of these feeling. Honestly, your writing is so so good. I would have love to know the end of this story one day but I guess it will never happen. So in my end , the end is Quinn and Puck keeping their baby. Quinn moving in with Puck's family ( her family ). Jessica will help them as much than she can and maybe Quinn's mother will try to have a real relationship with her kids and grand-daugther. It will not be easy, but in the end Quinn will be honest with her feelings for Puck and they will have an official relation. And with the help of their family and friends, they will be happy with their daugther and their futur.
Or maybe I'm complety wrong but the truth is that I would have loved for you to finish this story or at least tell us what you would have like this story to go.
Anyway, thank you for this. I know that I will be back to read this story over and over
Leslie chapter 20 . 2/9/2020
10 years ... 10 years later and I'm still waiting to know the end of this story. It was my favorite story. I guess we will never know the end.
Lucy chapter 20 . 5/21/2018
I was thinking about this story and i read it all over again. It's still my favorite story and i'm sad that we will never know the end of it. So in my head, i choose an happy ending. But i really hope that one day, you will post a new chapter or just let us know the end you would have wanted for this story.
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 20 . 3/10/2018
Are you going to update? :(
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2018
Please continue writing!
anoceanapart chapter 19 . 1/5/2017
This last updated when I was in high school and I'd read it in class, rereading chapters again and again when I had nothing else to do. I'm now in my final year of university. A lot has changed in those years since, but sometimes (like tonight) I think of this and it takes me back to who I was at that time. I'd love to see something, anything please, even just a run down of where you wanted to take the story until the end.
gleefan2016 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Im really hoping you are able to finish this story, its fantastic !