Reviews for Cheated Hearts
bradsan11 chapter 20 . 1/8
I forgot about this story and I just found it and read it again. This is still one of the best Quinn/Puck stories I ever read. So after reading your update about yourself. I dare to put a review where I dare to ask you to try to update this one so you can finished it one day. I would understand if you can't accomplice it but I still have hope one day you can. And for being rusty. You know what they say about practice. How more you practice how easier things goes. And you need time of course.

So maybe one day. I have it on follow so when you do I won't miss it. Thanks for sharing this great story. And have fun in your job and life.
CAS chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Still Amazing!
Mo chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Simply this is beautiful. I hope you write more soon.
AllYouNeedIsLol chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Okay,this is really one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! You somehow were able to write about everything I've imagined when I had my dreams about Quinn,Puck and the whole pregnancy thing. Really,great job! I know you like feedback (come on, who doesn't?) so I hope getting more reviews will help you continue your story. I'd really like to read until the very end. Have a great time :))
verra chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Hey, I know that this story has been left alone for quite a while now and maybe you don't feel like its something you want to continue I honestly think that its good and would love to see how you decide to let it progress.I really hope you'd at least think about wrapping things up. :)
anoceanapart chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
I've stopped watching Glee long ago, but most days I think about this story, and how much I want to see it finished. Please, please please!
madjean99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Sadly yes I'm still here. It's been almost 2years sense I started to read this story. I'll wait 2 more for a new chapter
Doctor Lexie Sloan chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Ok, so 501,000 seemed like a lot of words to me, (Not too much, I love reading, I'm four years above my grade level) so I Googled longest Harry Potter book is 257,045 words. Your fanfiction is almost twice as long as Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. I'd say that is pretty amazing
goalattack chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. I only discovered this fic last week and have made a point of reading 1 or 2 chapters a night, however I know that there are only a few more chapters ahead of me and then I am going to be left wondering what's happened to Quick forevermore (or until you update...if you do...please please do.)

It is so rare to come across a fic as good as this. I am lapping it up like I would if I actually had a novel in my hand. You are an amazing author and I love your attention to detail. I am a horrible fic writer as I get too caught up on continuity and details in my head and can never make it work; you manage to achieve this and I adore your work because of it.

I know you're probably insanely busy, and having just finished my own Masters whilst working full time I completely understand that...but if you can spare the time to work on this story, even if it's just one chapter...or provide us with an update of your intentions with the work then I know I, and so many others would be eternally grateful.

If not, I hope you do still check and see this review and that it puts a smile on your face to know that even aill these years on there is someone appreciating your work :)

Nik xox
CAS chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Just letting you know I'm still here, and haven't given up on this story, it's just to good for that! I love it - I think I've read it more than a dozen times now.
The World is a Stage chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Hello! I just re-read your story all over again because it's amazing and I love it so much. I just wanted to remind you that some of us are still out here waiting (and will wait) whenever you manage to update. I think I wait on this as eagerly as any of the other authors I read and pay money for. I hope everything is going ok with you and I hope to see more of everything whenever you are ready. ) (That said, pretty pretty please make it sometime in the not too distant future?)

Can't wait to read more,
Bec. )
Arij Jendoubi chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
This is a really good story and I hope you can update soon I'm dying to know what happens next :)
C'mon you have to finishe it, it's like not knowing how your fav show ended.
chicagirl1405 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
I just found this story and I love it! I hope you update it soon because it is too good to never be completed!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
please update, I love this story
CAS chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
So did you get to keep your job? Are you going to be able to write this summer? I really hope so - this is the best PQ story ever still!