Reviews for Cheated Hearts
anoceanapart chapter 19 . 1/5
This last updated when I was in high school and I'd read it in class, rereading chapters again and again when I had nothing else to do. I'm now in my final year of university. A lot has changed in those years since, but sometimes (like tonight) I think of this and it takes me back to who I was at that time. I'd love to see something, anything please, even just a run down of where you wanted to take the story until the end.
gleefan2016 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Im really hoping you are able to finish this story, its fantastic !
ForeverFabray chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Please please please update
C chapter 20 . 6/2/2016
I literally love this I've read it like a thousand times are you ever going to continue? (I dont mean it in like a bad way or a way getting at you, I just wanna know )
anoceanapart chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
I remembered this tonight on a whim and came back and read some of my favourite bits again. Goodness, what a throwback. Lots of memories in here. Still an absolutely amazing piece of work. I really, really hope you finish this one day. I'll be here.
Lucy chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Please, please, please you need to uptade this story. It's my favorite story about Quinn and Puck and we waited and still waiting for a new chapter. You're an amazing writer, probably one of the best in here
CAS chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Reading this again! It's still my absolute fav! I can't get over how much i always enjoy rereading this!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
Even after all this time, I'm still in love with this story. Please update, I need it. Favorite story about Puck and Quinn
bradsan11 chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
I forgot about this story and I just found it and read it again. This is still one of the best Quinn/Puck stories I ever read. So after reading your update about yourself. I dare to put a review where I dare to ask you to try to update this one so you can finished it one day. I would understand if you can't accomplice it but I still have hope one day you can. And for being rusty. You know what they say about practice. How more you practice how easier things goes. And you need time of course.

So maybe one day. I have it on follow so when you do I won't miss it. Thanks for sharing this great story. And have fun in your job and life.
CAS chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Still Amazing!
Mo chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Simply this is beautiful. I hope you write more soon.
AllYouNeedIsLol chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Okay,this is really one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! You somehow were able to write about everything I've imagined when I had my dreams about Quinn,Puck and the whole pregnancy thing. Really,great job! I know you like feedback (come on, who doesn't?) so I hope getting more reviews will help you continue your story. I'd really like to read until the very end. Have a great time :))
verra chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Hey, I know that this story has been left alone for quite a while now and maybe you don't feel like its something you want to continue I honestly think that its good and would love to see how you decide to let it progress.I really hope you'd at least think about wrapping things up. :)
anoceanapart chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
I've stopped watching Glee long ago, but most days I think about this story, and how much I want to see it finished. Please, please please!
madjean99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Sadly yes I'm still here. It's been almost 2years sense I started to read this story. I'll wait 2 more for a new chapter