Reviews for Cheated Hearts
Junebug47 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Addie and Foster are great characters, I love their story !

Quick is going to happen :) Like it !
Junebug47 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I'm going to coment all the chapters :)

The dance scene was the best part !

love it !
Junebug47 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I've read the first two chapters ! and I'm in love with it ! Really ! I miss Quick so much.

I like the atmosphere at Foster's bar, Kelyn looks adorable, and Quinn and Puck become closer. I give you 5 stars lol GREAT job !

I keep on reading the others chapters !
The World is a Stage chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Hello hello,

I actually printed this out and read it on my way back to Japan from being in Australia because I couldn't wait until I would have time to read it on a computer again. Speaking of which this is the first time I've really had chance to sit and respond, things have been a little crazy!

Yay! That's what I wanted to start with because as always there were a lot of things I loved about this chapter, but they finally kissed! D And they felt the baby kick which is soooooo exciting.

I really liked the interaction with Finn, it was nice, and I look forward to finding out about him and Rachel.

Quinn's present to Puck was so cute. It made me smile. And I loved the dinner they had with skype at Quinn's folks' place. I'm interested and excited about May's note too!

Puck's note to Jess was really cute too, and I love how she considered framing it. p Jess is so funny, especially with the whole learning guitar thing. I liked the Eric and Puck exchanges too, they were really nice. Especially the bit about giving him a heads up so he doesn't look bad. It made me laugh so hard.

I liked the Christmas party, and Puck is so adorable for driving her all the way there and back. )

I look forward to the next chapter, I wait with anticipation. )

As for Tumblr you sound exactly like me in that respect. I also have absolutely no idea what it is really or how it works, so I'm not much use in that department.

Hope you're having a good Monday!

Bec.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! This chapter was so full of win I don't even know. Great job, as always.

~Marissa
woodstockfestival chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Another knock out chapter!

Now where do i start...

Well fist i guess i love how the parents were all checking in on Quinn. Bruce is too funny. Also I don't know why but i laughed at Mr. Schue and the plastic margarita glasses. Then the awkward conversations between Judy and Quinn are just great. I can tell that Judy wants to escape from under the wraths of Russell (I think) but doesn't know how to. It is great how she gets even more awkward when she mentions Puck or should I say Noah. It was also great when she told Quinn to look in her bedroom and Quinn knew it was presents because she remembered Jessica told her. I love the way Puck tells her about his present to her. Then when he made the cookies was funny. I love Jessica. She is too funny. I don't watch Ugly Betty but i watched clips of that girl and it made me picture Jess even more. I don't know if you picture her personality like that too or just her look, but either way it is still hilarious. Jess is so open and care free and Quinn is a little more...conservative i guess we could say. Then I loved Puck and Eric's conversations. Haha how they wanted to play that video game but hesitantly decided not to. Also their attempt at making a dish was funny. I loved how you had them watching Christmas Vacation. A classically hilarious film that i also watch every year too. Then Eric's brother was so weird after the break up it reminded me of ughh i forget. But he reminded me of some actor and it made me laugh. I was so happy when Quinn and Puck performed together in front of Eric's family. Then their ride home was fantastic. Finally he told her the truth about Santana! Oh yeah I also loved when they pretended to be an item...they held hands! They also held hands in the car! Their conversation about nothing had me laughing the whole time. Oh my god it was too good. I loved how he slept at her house then May showed up out of no where and ended up snooping around. Their dinner video chat session sounded fantastic. Then Quinn's present to Puck was funny how they liked the idea of him 'having' something from her dad to sell later for them and their kid. The game was funny with Rachel, Finn, Artie and Puck. Oh Rachel always knowing everything. I wouldn't put much past her. You really out her in her character from season one. I feel like she is different this season than from last season but you keep her in the season it takes place. Also I loved Puck's karaoke song, too ironic. Puck's relationship with Rachel and Santana is so awkward and out there. He tries to talk with Santana about Britney and he realizes she doesn't was too good. Oh wow Quinn is still better at sports then Puck. At first i figured he would let her win, but then i realized it was Puck and that was doubtful. Oh yeah and Quinn singing Santa Baby wayyyyy to ironic. But the best moment of all was when they were in the dark room feeling the baby kick. Then they slow danced. I kept reading that part over and over again. Of course the kiss was amazing. Finally. They kissed. Finally!

I am a little worried though that next chapter they wont be as great because Quinn will realize what she did. I don't think you will get them together again that quick. But I love that they are talking and where they are at right now. I hope they can work everything out soon. I am excited to see if they keep or give away the baby. I don't mind stories where they give the baby away (sometimes i prefer it, people make them keeping it too fluffy) but i feel like in this story it leads to them keeping it. Though you are an amazing writer (one of my top three favorites on here) so I have faith that the story will have a spectacular ending, just like the rest of the story.

I admire the amount of work you put into the story. You have been at it for what a year and a half now (?) and you still haven't stopped. And i pray to mother nature that you will never stop this story until it is well...done. But you write a crap load of stuff and it is amazing the dedication you have for writing. And i really hope you enjoy writing because it sucks to be doing something you don't like. Your chapters totally make up for the long updates, which I totally understand because life can suck sometimes.

I am really excited to see where the next chapter goes and I am so excited to read it!

Thanks again for writing this amazing story!

Stay groovy!
M chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
This story is AMAZING! Lovelovelove it!
justxsmile chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
I love that May came over to Quinn's and made dinner. And FINALLY another Quick kiss! So happy about this. :) Excited for more!
Readingiscool chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
awesome! I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Update soon!
atothekc chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
amazing. my fav story everrrr
Annie chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Amazing. I don't know where to begin. I love how you have slowly formed such an amazing relationship between not only Quinn and Puck but the whole Glee Club as well. This chapter was just perfect. I seriously love every single one of the characters you have created- Jessica, May, Artie's family. All of them. And the end of this chapter. Oh my goodness! Love! I am totally jumping all over in this review, sorry about that. But I just love your story so much! Thanks for the update! I hope you had a great birthday and that you have a safe and fun trip!
Amanda0310 chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Ok first off, Happy Birthday! I hope it was fantastic. Secondly, I would just like to say that this was the best freakin chapter ever! I seriously don't even know where to begin, it was just awesome and perfect and I definitely skipped worked to finish reading it (I'm the only girl in my office, I'm not proud of it but i get away with murder). I guess I'll just start at the beginning. I really like how you have everyone's parents calling to check in on Quinn, it's really nice that she has other people who are there to look out for her instead of her parents. Oh man and another encounter with Judy, I just love them. I think because their moments are usually so tense and awkward and you never really know what's to come out of it. I really want to know how she found out Puck's name or if she just figured it out on her own. I kind of figured her mom would somehow find a way to leave her a present and I'm happy I was right. It was kind of cute how she remembered the old hiding spot too. I don't know why I thought it was so funny that the note said to set the alarm, but I laughed. Also, I have a bit of a shopping problem and after reading about all the clothes she got, I was tempted to buy jeans. I didn't get any, but they're on hold for when I get home lol. I was really hoping Puck would drive Quinn out to see her sister or somehow get Jessica to see Quinn so when I read that that was his gift, my face lit up. It was adorable and I was so excited that he did that for her. I liked the part where they were talking about what her father would do if Puck showed up while they were home, I've been curious about that. Even though not much happened on the car ride there, I thought it was so perfect, don't really know what else to say about it except that. I loved Eric's reaction to seeing them, because really, "holy shit" is the only valid response to anything surprising I think haha. I'm glad you mentioned what you picture Jessica looking like in the last chapter, it makes her actions seem so much more entertaining. It was great how as soon as they're alone she slaps Quinn about Puck. All the gifts were great, but the camera was really thoughtful. I really loved the moment Quinn and Jess had in her room, it was super cute and once again had me smiling (as did pretty much this whole chapter, but especially this part). The time with Puck and Eric together was also awesome, they had some nice bro time. I love how nervous Quinn was to going into Eric's family's house and that she wanted to pretend they were together. Pretending to be together usually ends up with some kind of moment so i was getting excited to read what it was going to be. I had to chuckle at Austin, because really, who hasn't run into those type of people? lol. I really loved all the conversations Quinn and Jess had but the one that they had while Puck was singing was great. Jess just voicing all of her opinions and thoughts was fantastic. The two of them singing - adorable once again (I'm going to use that word many more times throughout this review, just a warning). I like how you add in the lyrics to the story, but that it doesn't take up a bunch of the story, if that makes any sense. Like you can the general gist of the song and picture them singing it but you're not having to read a whole page of lyrics. That note that Puck left was so freakin cute. If I'm correct in my thinking that the frame that Jess is looking for is for the note, then that's double cute. If I'm incorrect, I'm super curious as to what she has in mind. OMG they finally talked about the whole sexting Santana incident. I've been waiting for him to be able to explain himself to her so she could stop reverting back to it. Oh and once again super cute hand holding moment. I think it's great the Jess and May spent a majority of their time talking just gossiping about Quinn and Puck, it felt like something the both of them would do. It was also really cool how May came over wanting to do something nice for Quinn and she came up with a skype dinner. I had been wondering ever since a few chapters back when May had mentioned giving the Fabray's a piece of her mind if she would ever make her way over to their house to talk with them. I'm really happy that she reached out and I'm curious to see if she ever gets a response to her note. The New Years party was just outstanding in so many ways I can't even really describe, but I'll try because it was truly amazing. Way to throw in Spring Awakening btw. Yay! Finn is talking to Puck again sorta kinda. I like how they tried to play something thinking Rachel wouldn't know it but then she joined in anyway. Seemed like a very Rachel thing to do and the resulting game was pretty sweet too. Also reading the karaoke part totally made me want to listen to Christmas music, so I did lol. I also loved that she once again beat him at a sport and he still hasn't learned to stop challenging her. I was so waiting for when the baby would start kicking and I absolutely loved how you had it happen. It was just too adorable for words and the smile on my face was so big my mouth started to hurt. Also really happy to know how far along she is now. Their dance together was another super adorable moment and I pretty much squealed when they kissed so I was really glad no one was around at that moment. I'm freakin ecstatic to read the next chapter to find out what went down with Finn and Rachel because obviously something happened. I'm also really nervous to find out what happens between Puck and Quinn though because judging by the ending, something definitely goes down but not in a good way. Alright well I think I've chewed off your ear for long enough. This was seriously the most adorable chapter ever though and you truly did an outstanding job with it. Once again Happy Birthday, you're awesome.
starsfromhere chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Ahhh loved it! Great update! I loved their moment at the end, so beautiful. I know that now Finchel will be the "blissful" couple but I hope PQ have made some good headway now. Please update soon!
Litanya chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Aww I really love this chapter (and this whole fic)! I really should be planning my classes for tomorrow, but I couldn't stop myself from reading this instead. I love the way you characterise both Puck and Quinn, and I really love Jessica, Eric and May. I can't wait for the next update (seriously, I'll probably read the whole fic again and again during my spare time until you update because I really do love this fic). You're an awesome author and I really admire the way that you draw the reader into the fic. I look forward to the next chapter and hope everything goes well with you. Oh, and happy birthday! Hope it was a great day )
walkinthegardengnome chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
I LOVED this chapter. The ending with Puck and Quinn was great finally. I CANT wait for the next update.
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »