Reviews for Cheated Hearts
M. Pond chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
As always, whenever I see a chapter from this story in my inbox, I make sure I have nothing to do for the next hour or so because once I start reading, I can't stop.

One thing I find so amazing about this story is that you're using scenes from the show that we're all so familiar with and yet they never feel repetitive. I feel like I'm learning about them for the first time because you're so good at writing the perspectives of Quinn and Puck.

And I really love how you handled the whole sexts to Santana business. It's the thing that Puck did that I've always found hardest to accept and justify but you managed it. The idea that he did so Quinn would have a chance at a better life was a really beautiful idea and you executed it perfectly. Puck did what everyone expected of him.

Words can't express how much I love this story and it has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read for any fandom. I'm really excited as to where you're going to take this story now that you're going to go AU and I look forward to reading it.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Wow. This was long, wonderful, beautiful, and so well done! I don't even know where to begin. I love your characterization of Quinn, instead of seeming selfish and petty, like she could come across in the series based on dialouge alone, you read past her. And I love that you did that because I always liked Quinn. This was such a great chapter, and your Quinn is the best I've ever read. Great great job!

~Marissa
A Amanda A chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
loved it! please update soon!
GleekingOut chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
love this! Quick 3 UDS
Leonora chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Hey, I think you write pretty well (: I made it through the first chapter :) But just a suggestion, split your chapter up into more parts, or write slightly less. It's honestly EXHAUSTING to read millions of words and really LONG chapters O: It puts readers off, which is a shame because your story is good.
Amanda0310 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Ok so seeing this update seriously made my day! I love the fact that you are going AU for the back nine because I was seriously disappointed with how they just shoved Quinn and Puck into the background. I'm hoping that they keep the baby though even though I know that would be unrealistic for the show but hey it's fanfic so who cares. Anyways, I loved the chapter and I thought it was beautifully written and I'm really looking forward to your next update.
Abby chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This story is beyond words. I actually screamed when I saw you had updated. I've tried realy hard to leave a review telling you how much I love this story and what a talented writer you are but nothing I ever write seems like enough. So I will just say that this is by far my favorite story that I've ever read. I laugh, I cry and I smile everytime I read the next chapter. No matter how long it takes, I read the new chapters from start to finish. I just can't stop! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent. I'm looking forward to the next chapter- but take your time, I understand how busy you are!
Carefully chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
"...Reviews equal love so please leave one" in which case I should probably write up a dozen or more reviews.

I'm actually really blown away by this chapter and will come back with a longer review in the morning but suffice to say, I absolutely love this and appreciate all the hard work you must have put into this.

One quick observation though : your characterisations of Quinn and Puck are probably the best I've come across, almost making me want to give up trying ;)

Definitely looking forward to how canon gets thrown out of the window and replaced by your AU setting.
ojfdlnfnlifdigfi chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Oh my goodness well I don't even know where to begin...

You don't even know how unbelievably happy I was when I saw that you posted a new chapter.

This was amazing, I mean completely amazing.

The way you put these situations together and add in litte moments seemlessly is wonderful.

Your writing is flawless and I love this story soo much.

Beautiful job!

Update when you can

starcrazed chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
First of all I hope your Masters work is going well for you, even if it is keeping you busy and denying us your superb writing skills. Secondly, good luck with your hunt for employment-I know how much it stinks and hope you're doing better than I. I hope that as much as real life is keeping you busy, you're as much of a procrastinator as I am that way you constantly check fanfic (like I do) and see all the readers you have loving this story and desperately seeking an update :) So I have a few questions/comments...and then I'm going to ramble my praise of this story probably for a long time (you've been warned). You noted that you haven't worked on this story in a month as of 7/5, but you also mentioned that you have 14pgs from "Wheels" and I'm not unwilling to beg you to post what you have for us pathetic readers who anxiously wait for more. Do you plan on sticking completely canon with this story and giving us the insight of Puck/Quinn throughout? Because I think if you went AU this has the potential to blow my mind up with your dead on awesome characterization of Puck and Quinn, your skill at creating emotionally deep, loving characters (Addie, Foster, Kelyn), and if you go AU you don't have to worry about that pesky pregnancy progression being off. (I selfishly want you to work on more of this story and not worry about going back to editing). Plus if you divert from Cannon we can have even more of Puck and Quinn than we were given and more of Kelyn! But it probably would be more work if you went off from cannon and I know how busy you must be.

I only gave into culture and starting watching Glee a week ago, finishing in two days and then heading straight to the world of fan fiction until Sept 21st gets here. I read one of your stories and then couldn't stop. I tried to refrain from getting into Cheated Hearts because you are a phenomenal writer and I knew I'd love it as much as your others, but it wasn't finished. Needless to say I failed.

The chance meeting of Quinn and Puck at Foster's is so beautifully written with imagery and emotional depth. You can taste Quinn's loneliness because of the roles she has to play for her parents and as head Cheerio. Her need for distance and space is more than understandable and the safe environment at Foster's that you created for her to find this is wonderful. Not to mention the only healthy relationships she has with Addie and Foster. The bond the three of them develop and later the connection between all 5 of them is remarkable-a true family, one I'd wouldn't hesitate to be a part of. My curiosity for them was peaked when Puck describes the warmth of Quinn's smile when she's taking to Foster as they open the blinds, I laughed so long my stomach hurt when Foster mentions Puck being into Quinn, I melted when Foster and Addie danced, I smiled from ear to ear when they would bicker, my heart broke for Addie when Foster died. I hate that Quinn and Puck no longer have Foster's as a place of sanctuary. Yet it is a magnificent place for the relationship between Puck and Quinn to develop. And well worth staying up all night to read about such a magical place.

Kelyn is perfect. She's adorable and innocent and sarcastic. She has moments of wisdom for Noah (like not wanting Quinn to be his girlfriend because his girlfriends don't stick around) and she brings true joy to Quinn at a time when she doesn't have any. Too be honest I've missed her constant presences even though I'm on the edge of my seat constantly for those shared moments between Quinn and Puck. The scene at Wal-Mart when she rushes to Quinn and then they say they miss each other broke my heart. I'm really glad that Mrs. Puckerman is doing better so Kelyn can have her mom, but I almost wish there was an excuse for Kel to still spend time with Quinn. Maybe she can bug her egghead brother about it, because he can't say no to her :) Love the nicknames they have for each other and how Kel explains them to Quinn. It was too amusing when she was hanging out with that boy and making Noah crazy! And so caring of Quinn to always have activities ready for them and helping her with her homework.

The stubbornness between Puck and Quinn is fantastically frustrating. So many misunderstandings and miscommunications. I hate that it could all be fixed, or at least be made less complicated if they were just willing to be the first to talk honestly about how they feel, they have no problem telling each other the truth about their lives by the time they're in the orchard. If only they would talk! I'm pulling out my hair because Noah didn't tell her not to date Finn and because she didn't say she just didn't want to date Finn. I'm yelling at her to tell her parents to get lost (I really really despise her parents) I'm crying because they get mad at each other and insult each other and push each other away when that's really the last thing they want. But it is so well written and there is so much passion and chemistry all the time. When they are hesitantly getting to know each other over food at Fosters, when they play baseball, and learn guitar, and argue. Even when they're not talking I can feel the burn of Puck's gaze on Quinn so I'm glad she's realized everything he's doing is for her, even if he makes some mistakes along the way.

I wish her heart wasn't so shattered. It breaks my heart. And I wish Noah didn't feel like he was insignificant to her but who can blame him when she's clinging to Finn. Both of them are very flawed and I enjoy that you haven't made them perfect. Both of them are also capable of redemption and growth. Seeing how Noah is with his sister, how he was with Quinn-makes me want to strangle him for jumping from bed to bed and saying hurtful things to Quinn. Quinn not being brave enough to step away from her parents is understandable no one would want to be abandoned by their parents. I just think Puck's right too in thinking she was suggesting all the wrong things for them to be together. And now that she's going to lose her parents anyways it all seems so much more horrible knowing how Puck feels and how she really feels. See frustrating! It was such a touching scene when Puck tells his mom that it wasn't a random girl he had over and the next day when he tells her to forget it I was practically crying for the whole thing. Ok so that was a lot from me, sorry about that. Just think of it as a bunch of reviews in one. :)

Please please please update for us soon. This story is too good to be left unfinished (the horror I feel at that thought...yikes). The next part, I don't care if its one giant post, or two parts, or more parts just as long as its here soon :) Good luck once again with the Masters and job hunt. Most importantly though hope to see an update soon! Happy writing :)
starsshineindarkness chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I really love this story! I have been following it for ages and feel compelled to write a review )

Puck & Quinn are very well characterised and I love how well the story fits with canon.

I have really enjoyed reading this story and I hope you manage to update soon. I for one would not mind an extremely long chapter at all )
J chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
hahaha we definitely partied outside in highschool. If there wasn't a house with parents that were chill or no parents at all we'd have "field parties". My grad year's month of september had tons. Not orchids, so the cops came a little easier since they were mostly on school properties (high school or elem) , but the cops came to our house parties anyways since we're underage. Btw, I'm hooked on the story. I don't mind the length though, I'm a fast reader and finally it's something I can enjoy over time.
Itarille Celebrindal chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I'm so glad I found your fic; for some reason, Quinn's been my favourite character (Rachel bugs the crap out of me) and you do such an amazing job of humanizing and making Puck seem like a good guy that I can't help but adore him too now. Your writing style is engaging and easy to follow and just sucks you in; I should know, I've been reading all day instead of studying for Step 2.

I can't wait for the next installment.
a chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Can't wait for the part "Wheels". And just a question. Is "Cheated Hearts" the one you are referring in your profile? The one you edited the last chapter?
FuckermanFG chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
This written VERY good.

I just read fine and your profile and heard you weren't gonna update for a while, I'm gonna miss updates ;(

As for this amazing fic..I kinda just read the first five chapters all at once, cause my friend recommened it to me and so I came and read it and its so addicting.

I seriously can't wait for an update, anyway, this fic is REALLY good. A million Kudos.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »