Reviews for Cheated Hearts
CAS chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Just letting you know I'm still here, and haven't given up on this story, it's just to good for that! I love it - I think I've read it more than a dozen times now.
The World is a Stage chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Hello! I just re-read your story all over again because it's amazing and I love it so much. I just wanted to remind you that some of us are still out here waiting (and will wait) whenever you manage to update. I think I wait on this as eagerly as any of the other authors I read and pay money for. I hope everything is going ok with you and I hope to see more of everything whenever you are ready. ) (That said, pretty pretty please make it sometime in the not too distant future?)

Can't wait to read more,
Bec. )
Arij Jendoubi chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
This is a really good story and I hope you can update soon I'm dying to know what happens next :)
C'mon you have to finishe it, it's like not knowing how your fav show ended.
chicagirl1405 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
I just found this story and I love it! I hope you update it soon because it is too good to never be completed!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
please update, I love this story
CAS chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
So did you get to keep your job? Are you going to be able to write this summer? I really hope so - this is the best PQ story ever still!
kaliania chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
this is really a great fic. i'm looking forward to an update.
CAS chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
I still read it on repeat and as long as you will still finish it - I will still read it, can't say I don't wish it was now that you were writing it but i'll settle for a promise for later. It's far to good of a story not to read it, no matter when it gets finished!
Quick1329 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
This is getting ridiculous! you cannot just write a story this well and then never update it! i read this whole 500 000 word story in the span of 4 days (yes, i have no life) i need questions answered. Im almost 100% sure no one cares if the chapters become one eighth the size they average out to be at the moment... WE WANT SOMETHING :/

please you need to update its been years. re read the last chapter, re post something on your profile ANYTHING, I'm dying :(

-Quick1329
Quinn101 chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Hay where's the next chapter come on plz I won't to read it so bad
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
i don't know why you did this. the fic was just so perfect and now you've just screwed it. sorry but this fic was by far the best fic of this pairing you could just give them a second chance to make thimgs work out but no, you just killed them. i really hope you eventually make it up for then and make an other fic when things work out if you don't all your efort all the sreight and all the pason you put to make this story will be useless think about it
StydiaMartinski1993 chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Are you never gonna update again? :( please respond! This story is truly amazing :)
Lauren-Shauny chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
This is a really great story and I hope you get time to update it! :-)
Lauren-Shauny chapter 19 . 10/8/2012