Reviews for Cheated Hearts
low on inspiration chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! (and I do mean both halves put together)

I've never heard 'Make You Feel My Love' before, so I downloaded it after that part of the story. I loved it immediately, and kept it playing on repeat while I finished reading the rest of the chapter :)

At the part where Addie asked Puck if he knew Neil Diamond songs, I was actually expceting some 'Sweet Caroline', so I was surprised when Puck told Addie he didn't know any Diamond songs. Oh well!

I like how you slipped in the line with 'Lima loser' in it! I like how you include all of these things that were mentioned in the show (peeing in the fryalator, egghead, Lima loser), and give them a little more background.

When the story gets around to where the show starts off, are you still going to include Foster and Addie in the story? I'd really like to continue seeing them, especially after Quinn finds out she's pregnant.

And I absolutely -love- 'I Try'! I really like Macy Gray's version, but like you I happen to prefer Ben Taylor's version!

It was awesome seeing two updates from you within one week! I hope school goes well for you, and I am hoping you'll find time to write :)

Enjoy your week!

Kathleen
Mac84 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Wowzers! That was fantabulous.

I didn't review the first part of this chapter, because I honestly wasn't too sure about it. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seemed somehow different from the other chapters. I did see in your notes that it was all necessary, or would be relevant at some point in the future, so I went with it.

I suppose if it had all just been one big chapter it wouldn't have seemed so different, but it would've been unbelievably long, so yeah, what am I saying... As an individual chapter it seemed different, but, as a whole all it all fits together perfectly.

So this chapter was pretty perfect :D

The ending was great. I had a big stupid grin on my face while reading it and I could totally picture it happening with the actual characters on the show. Your writing is a million times better than an awful lot of what is actually on tv at the moment. This story especially makes me want Glee to be a completely different show, that is pretty much just about these two and EXACTLY as you've written it :D

My brain has pretty much decided that untill the show tells us otherwise, this is what happened between them and I'm sticking with it.

Lastly I love your music choices, Otis Reding in the last chapter and Bob Dylan in this one, with a bit of GnR thrown in for good measure. Plus the song lyrics you use for each chapter fit so perfectly.

Keep up the great work and don't worry about how long it takes because this story is totally worth waiting for ;)
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I've been reading this story for a while- and I haven't reviewed, because honestly, this story is pretty much too great for words. I love your Puck, I love your Quinn, I love the circumstances you've created for them- I love every word and everything about this story. Please keep up the excellent work.
Mijah chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I should have replied earlier, but I keep holding it off because I can't seem to get the words out right. I figured I never will, so I'll tell it as simple as this:

This story is absolutely brilliant. BRILLIANT.

I don't want you to change a thing, I love the long chapters, I love your storytelling, I love your characterization of both Puck and Quinn but most of all I love that there's this... *realness* about this story. I can't wait for the next part.
low on inspiration chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Sorry I never got to reply to your last reply - school's been keeping me really busy. After seeing that you had an update, I just -had- to read it! What a great way to start my weekend :)

To be honest with you, I really like your long chapters! I love your writing, and I definitely don't mind the lengths of the chapters.

I've never heard of people having parties in orchards, but it certainly doesn't seem like a bad idea. In my town we just gather at person-whose-parents-are-out-of-town's house :P In the summer bonfires are pretty common as well.

I think the way Addie and Foster got together was cute, and I can't help but already notice the similarities between Addie/Foster and Quinn/Puck. I see the teenage Foster pretty much exactly like Puck is now. I also really liked the part where Addie explains the whole 'changing for each other' thing to Quinn, and I can already see how this could possibly fit into future chapters.

I can't wait for the next update, and I'm glad it'll be soon!

Great chapter, as usual! Enjoy your weekend :)

Kathleen
CAS chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I loved this part - love the length of it (with the few stories we get for Quick I don't know how anyone could complain about the length)

-love that Puck is all upset about Kelyn and this boy

- oh and creepy behavior of watching the house -so funny!

- love that Quinn can play baseball and Football and beat Puck - I can't wait for quitar lessons -that won't possible be what leads to baby will it?

- Loved the talk between Addie and Quinn in the kitchen about her losing her baby - but please don't make that forshadowing and have something like that happen to Quinn please!

-Love that Puck really really wanted to Kiss her and how he described her as glowing!

-Dang Foster is immature for an old guy! Love that Puck thought so too!

-Love that Foster and Addie seem to know that Puck and Quinn are into each other and are hinting about it

-Poor Puck having to quit the baseball game to take care of his mom and his sister!

- Love the explanation for him peeing in the fryolyter!

I pretty much loved it all if you couldn't tell and I can't wait for more I love your stories I read them over and over again and this seems like it's going to be the length of a novel and that's so awesome - I'm just hoping one of your stories will cover parents finding out all the way through the baby being born -I so want to see him supporting her through that. I will be happy with whatever you do write though I'm sure!
spinachmuncher chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I'm thinking of Addie's story and comparing it to what I think might happen in the story... and my thoughts are awesome. Keep up the excellent work and update soon please :)
wee birdy chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
AW this was so sweet. you really capture the small-town vibe SO WELL.

Yeah, i live in the city and we have parties in parks sometimes :/. kind of lame, but whatever. so, no, orchard parties are very believable
Aileen chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
oo i'm so excited, this is really good!

i love your writing style, it's fast and the plot isn't boring and predictable.

i also like the frequent use of parentheses, it's unique and cute.

i'll be waiting for your next chaper!

-aileen
irshgirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
This story has me anxiously awaiting each installemnt -looking forward to how Quinn and noah has their one night together(was she with finn yet?) , finn's romantic feelings for rachel, glee, and all the drama, fun, and the gleeks yet to come. please write more
irshgirl chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I am not a big Puck and Quinn fan but i love Cheated Hearts-it is so wonderful and the backstory makes perfect since. After all if Finn can fall for rachel then Quinn can most definantly have fallen for puck beforehand. Interesting to see what comes next-when they get together, was she technically with Finn then and how that came about, and glee .Keep on writing! cant wait for the next installemnt!

Loved the dancing between them-thats the noah and Quinn we've only gotten glimpes of together!
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Wow. I've been reading bits and pieces of this since Monday, probably about 500-10 words at a time. Crazy. It took me FOREVER! lol. But SUCH a great chapter!

I absolutely LOVED all the flirtatious, embarrassing conversations between Puck and Quinn.

I love them together so much!

I cannot even fathom waiting 2 more chapters to get to the point when they "make the baby."

lol

it's so exciting!

Haha.

AMAZING chapter

loved it :)
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
If people are complaining about the long chapters send them to me, I love them! Not many authors can make something so long interesting the whole way through but you so do! I honestly can't get enough of this story! Even if it does take me forever to find the time to sit down and read it, I have no idea where you find the time to write it! :D

"You know for a Christian chick you're pretty evil."

That made me laugh so hard! I was like cracking up. Quinn is funny that way. Like she has all these morals and refuses to do all these things but then there's other parts of her that are so... not nice. But that's kind of why she's so likeable. Because she's perfect in so many ways that it just makes her flaws more blatant and you capture that so well!

Puck gets more and more adorable as this fic goes on. I seriously love his and Kel's relationship, he's just so damn cute with her! And even though you make it very sweet, all AW, you don't change Puck. You don't make him a sap or OC or cliche. Which just shows what a brilliant writer you are and is part of the reason why this story is so good. The fact that they are so in character. So really fabulous job on that! :)

Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter!

XOXO

Bonnie!
shinetherapy chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
this was so amazing! just thinking about how beautiful they would look dancing together gave me chills. . and then end was really good. just when i think i'm coming around to puck and rachel (for self-preservation purposes, mainly. i am so sick of having my shipper heart broken) and you update this fic and i'm just sucked back into puck and quinn again. *poof*. it's like magic. please, please update soon!
johanna chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
just wanted to drop by and tell you how much i'm enjoying this story. it's really great. keep up the good work. :)
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »