Reviews for Cheated Hearts
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
really liked this! very well written. loved that they were watching the nanny and ER, two of the best shows ever! :)
low on inspiration chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Ah, I was so excited to find out you updated! :D

I really liked this chapter (as I do every chapter). One of the reasons I like PQ is because in a way, and especially with how you right them with everything from making up excuses and being in denial, they remind me a lot of DL from Zoey.

Did Addie ever tell Quinn the story of her and Foster's marriage? I can't remember if you said she did or not (I read half the story before school, the other half after).

I really liked the Titanic conversation they had (although I did like that movie :P). I don't know if this is what you intended, but when Quinn said "I didn't think that they were really in love...Something that's dependent on the environment it exists in, because their relationship didn't exist in the real world. Maybe there were some elements of the real world and issues that they'd face in the real world present on the ship with them. But it seemed overly romanticized." I thought that that was a lot like what her relationship with Finn was like in the show (and how it will be in your story?). I also liked the whole "being perfect on paper" concept, and how Quinn doesn't want to be like her mom, stuck in a loveless marriage. When you had Puck describe his mom as "really screwed her up because she was actually happy and it turned out everything she built her life on, everything she believed in, turned out to be a lie", I also couldn't help but feel that this was exactly how Quinn would eventually be feeling.

I really liked how you included Quinn being a Madonna fan. I was hoping they'd save "Papa Don't Preach" for the actual Madonna episode of Glee, but I really can't complain. Now I just want her to sing "Like a Prayer", partly because that's my favorite Madonna song, and partly because of this story :D

And I really, really like how you referenced "Sweet Caroline". I like how you put a little PQ spin on it, because the idea of that song being a Puckleberry song doesn't strike my fancy.

And while I'm talking about music, may I just say that "I See You, You See Me" is one of my absolute favorite songs! I actually like making PQ fanmixes, and I post them on Livejournal at the PQ community. On the one I'm currently working on I was going to include this song :D (If you're interested in the fanmixes, just tell me and I'll link you)

Well, I'd say that was a longer review than I'd usually write! It was certainly worth it, though, and as always I will be looking forward towards your reply and your next update! I'm sorry your week hasn't been going well, and I do hope things improve in the near future!
xoxMIA MALFOYxox chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I love it so far. It is really good, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Mac84 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
OK so I registered just to review. I have been reviewing anonymously.

Seeing as I went to all the trouble of registering, I'm going to make the most of this review.

First of all, I love, love, love the really long chapter lengths. I actually get sad when I see the bar at the side getting closer and closer to the bottom. In a weird perverse way I also kind of love the long wait between chapters. I hate waiting, but I love it at the same time. Weird. Plus they chapters are so good and so long, that when you post a new one I have to go back and read them all again just to be sure I remember everything. So it's like a new story everytime.

Right on to this chapter. Fantastic as usual.

I liked your choice of movies that they discussed. Titanic and their relationship not existing in the real world. Just like Puck and Quinn who's relationship exists in the diner and not outside, or not at that point anyway. Also August Rush, a little glimpse of their future maybe?

I loved the dancing and the way you write all these little moments between them. I believe squee is the word the kids all use for moments like these :)

They're so intense and yet very innocent compared to how we assume Puck would normally be.

His sister and the lady in the diner, her name escapes me right now, are evil genius' with the dancing and what not. Oh if Quinn isn't going to be minding Kelyn anymore, does that mean no more old people from the diner, damn my memory is shocking, I can't remember their names!

I had another question too, but I can't remember it now, it'll come back to me...

Oh and ER, how I smiled when you mentioned what episode they were watching. I loved that one, and at the end when Carter realises that Lucy is on the floor too, shocking stuff, if I'm remembering it right, I'm probably not...

Oh I remember my question... Do you have a planned ending, or like timeline for ending it? Are you going to bring us up to where the show is and then leave it there, or are you going to deal with the baby being born and all that and just create your own little universe?

I'll probably read this a pile of times before you update again, and remember more things I wanted to say, so expect more of these ramblings.
alex.didio.xox chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
pure brilliance,

just wanted you to know that :)
CAS chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Awesome chapter! and I love the long chapters, anyone who doesn't is crazy! Love how Kelyn tricked puck and quinn into dancing and foster and addie are just awesome - love that they are trying really really hard to pretend like they mean nothing to each other. I was really surprised about Pucks dad - that's one way I never would have expected the story to go and it's great. I can't wait to find out what happens next and i'd be lying if I didn't say that I was a little impatient waiting for baby to happen -I really want to know how that all goes down!
Emmy chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Simply Sarah...Thankyou so much for making my day just that much better...when i saw you had updated your story i knew that it was going to be good...but that was an understatement this chapter was EXTRAORDINARY! please please please write more soon! you give these characters so much life!

Emmy
only-because3 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
So, I'm going to start this review off by saying that everytime I read a chapter of this story, I think of Beauty and the Beast. I have NO idea why this comes to mind at all (since the stories don't really parallel) but it still makes me smile none the less. Secondly, it kinda hurts my soul that Quinn isn't going to watch Keyln anymore but I'll accept it so long as the girl pops up again (along with Foster and Addie :) ). This chapter was so fricken amazing. It was like my 'fairytale' chapter. Everything was sweet and perfect and they fell asleep on the couch watching ER and they were practically holding hands and they danced and just... guh, it was brilliant. You are an AMAZING writer and it seriously makes my day when you update. I hope your week doesn't end up as worse as you think it will be!
Idalis chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
This is a great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
alex.didio.xox chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
awesomeness

updatage!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I love how you have them progressing. At a more natural rate than a lot of fic writers. It's very sweet in a Quinn/Puck kind of way. And the bantering is so cute. And I love love love Kelyn and how she plays into all of this. Great job! I hope you ud soon. :)
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I am already totally falling for this.

I love the idea of Puck and Quinn having a past. Also Puck's sweetness towards his sister melted my heart. I'm such a sucker for that kind of thing. And I am very excited for the next chapter. :D
xoxMIA MALFOYxox chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I really love this story. It is one of the best ones I've read so far. Keep going with it!
spinachmuncher chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
That was a long chapter, It was like a story in itself. That could have been lots of chapters in one. Keep up the great work, the bantering between the two was rather cute :).
Emmy chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I could feel all the emotions and your writing made these characters so real and thanks for being so true to the characters!

I love these two...please keep up the fantastic work...from a very loyal fan
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »