Reviews for Cheated Hearts
Mac chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Your writing is unbelievable. It's like reading an actual novel or something. If you could come up with your own characters you could seriously be a proper writer :D

I love how long your chapters are too. It makes the wait between updates more worth while.

Also as someone else said, I love the fact that it's not real mushy between them. I always think that they're not that kind of people, like the way Rachel and Finn are on the show. Don't get me wrong, it works for them, but Puck and Quinn are different.

I've read a lot of stories about how the baby making actually happened, but I am very much looking forward to that part in this story, not in a pervy way :) just because I love your writing.

Although I wish you could just spew out your whole story in one big post, I really look forward to your updates and I understand how much other stuff you've got going on in your life and appreciate that you take the time to update at all.
Pampermousse chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Great story! Good characterisation and I appeciate your pacing. looking forward to your next update
calee chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
This story is AMAZING. Thank you for sharing this with us. :) The prologue got me hooked and I was so excited to see that you put up the first chapter - a nice long one at that.

You didn't disappoint at all! Puck, Quinn and Kelyn were all adorable... I love the depth to Puck and Quinn's characters! All their family issues and school personas were spot on. And their interactions were just so cute! I'm glad you're not overdoing the mush between the two, because you're totally staying true to their characters.

I love the way this fic is going, and I'm ALMOST dreading the next few chapters because I know it will inevitably bring Finn/Quinn, the pregnancy and all the drama. Almost. Who am I kidding, I can't wait for chapter 2! :)
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Oh. My. God.

SARAH! :O

I have a few things to say to you, little missy!

1. You have no idea how excited I got when I saw the e-mail saying you had updated this story. I couldn't stop smiling, and I squealed and I was just... insanely happy. And I still can't stop smiling. This is my face right now - :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. HOLYCRAP! You're amazing! I don't even know how else to describe this! Everything works so well together! The stories about Puck and Quinn's families, Puck's behavior around Kelyn, Quinn's motivations in spending as little time at home as possible etc. And the foreshadowing is brilliant! Hahaha, especially the bit about the bird. Brittany: "She's the one they made me talk to about the bird in my locker." You write her really well, btw.

But even better than that, the way you make Puck and Quinn stay so in character is astonishing. Honestly, this is the most believable story I've read... ever. I also love the little thoughts they're having that you put in the parentheses. And how they're so desperate to convice themselves that they don't feel anything for eachother, when they-quite obviously-do.

Ah. I feel like I need to make this review so much longer, but I'm hungry. And I haven't eaten anything today aside from a sunny-side-up egg this morning, and orange tic-tacs. So, this is goodbye, for now. Haha, seriously though, take your time posting, but I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update. VERY eagerly. I think I might like this more than glee itself... 3
CAS chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Awesome! So far things are going pretty well between them -sure they miscommunicate some but they seem tobe figuring it out, the chemistry between them is great -i'm gonna guess that it's them both being so guarded that is going to break them apart -I can't wait to find out what happens between them -and how the baby gets made -I just can't wait and I love the length of your chapters they are almost a whole fic all by themselfs and thats the best!
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
It took me for-EVER to read this chapter!

But it was so good!

This may sound weird, but I hope the rest of your chapters aren't so ling! I tend to delete story updates from my emails when I get backed up, and even more so when it's a) early on in the story and b) LOBG chapters

but this is so good & I wanna keep reading it!

I hope you update soon!

:D

p.s. I swore I was gonna fall asleep reading this but I didn't! Woohoo! Bedtime now tho cuz it's 3:17!
low on inspiration chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I loved it! The Quinn and Kelyn scenes were absolutely adorable, and I really liked the whole Foster's setting.

I also really liked the scene with Quinn and her parents at dinner - it really shows how things are for her and how she always has to pretend and play the 'happy family' card with her parents. Do you think you'll include Quinn's sister in any of your chapters?

I was expecting the scene with Puck and Quinn in the orchard to be -that- scene (if you catch my drift), because he gave her the wine cooler and everything, but then I remembered that it's still Sophomore year and Finn and Quinn aren't dating in this chapter. Now I'm really curious as to what the setting for -that- scene will be, and how you'll play that out.

I really liked how you ended this chapter, and I absolutely adore Brittney - she's so clueless, it's adorable/hilarious. It's just that now I'm wondering how you'll play out the Puck and Santana storyline.

I thought this was an amazing first chapter, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the upcoming ones! However, as usual, I'm sure they'll be great :)

I hope you're doing well and that school is going smoothly for you! :D
Live.Laugh.Love37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
is puck's sisters name pronounced like how kellan lutz says his name?
pxlenno chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
So basically, instead of studying for upcoming exams, I just happened to come across this... and let's just say studying was left untouched. But seriously, this story is amazing so far, so it was totally worth it. You've got both Quinn and Puck's character down to a tee; the personalities you've given them feel so real and plausible! Oh, and your Brittney is adorable too :) Can't wait to see what you have in store!
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I adore all your stories, but I am thrilled you're writing an EPIC puck/quinn story! I mean, I can never find any great puck/quinn fics, except for yours, and you write amazing ones. And this one is definitely living up to expectations. Hope you update soon!

favorite part: the ending: (here's something you should know...) don't know why but I really liked it.

wonderful, like always!
vmars15 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is amazing. I am so interested to read what happens next. You write the characters so perfectly and I absolutely love this story!

I really like that Quinn and Puck's sister are developing a relationship. That's so cute.

Amazing story and I can't wait to read more. )
Kasia0504 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This chapter is so good. I really can't wait for next part :)
The Green Sword chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love it so far. You've reached back and established the references that we got in the actual series. Like when Quinn will call him an egghead before the food fight, it's because of his sister. And the fryolator scenario is set up, too. No one writes Quick like you! I can't wait for this story to develop to help with my Glee withdrawal!
only-because3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I think I'm already addicted to this story. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love that she watched his sister and that his sister's nickname for him is Egghead. -sigh- I am anxiously awaiting for the next chapter
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yes! I was waiting for this!

Great start! I really liked how you set everything up, especially with the fryalator and the egghead things. I also really like the name you gave Puck's sister - how do you pronounce it though? I wasn't exactly sure how, haha. Also, where this story starts off - are Finn and Quinn dating yet? I wasn't sure if you mentioned that or not.

I'm really curious to see where this goes from here! But after reading so much of your work, I know it'll be good :) It's always good to see stuff from you!

Good luck with the whole master's degree thing :)! I hope you enjoyed your holidays!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »