Reviews for Cheated Hearts
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Um, Hi.

So, I'm kind of super duper in love with this story. Like, it's ridiculous.

I want to marry it. xD

You write both Puck & Quinn so well!

This is amazing.

LOVE it. (:

I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this!

I can't wait for more!

Post soon? PLEASE? 3

xo Leemah
Lila2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
oh, yes! i'm glad you're back and writing. this is an excellent start and i'm excited to see where it's going. don't worry about timing - i'm in the same boat right now with my current fic and it often works to my advantage to really have time to figure out what i want to do with each chapter.

back to the important stuff: this is an excellent start. i've also believed in a true backstory between q/p, because there has to be history between them for her to feel so comfortable with him on that fated night. i don't buy that they ran into each other at a party or something. she was at her most vulnerable with him so there had to be something previous to allow her to fall into that state.

i really like this start and think both characters' personalities work well with this set up. they're both arrogant, yet vulnerable, and do a good job hiding their insecurities with the verbal sparring. it’s completely in character that quinn would seek escape while Puck would seek convenience. i also like how neither will budge an inch yet manage to manipulate each other. even when they’re not trying, they’re able to completely get into each other’s heads.

my favorite part was puck feeling like pity-project. this is a key element of his character, yet it hasn’t really been shown in canon. we know his fears of being a deadbeat like his own father, yet the writers haven’t focused on how much responsibility has been heaped on his plate or the surrogate role he’s taken on in his home because of his absentee dad. i’m really glad you’re focusing on that here because i think it motivates so much of his character. it goes well with quinn eventually cutting the apron strings and letting loose to the most disastrous consequences. yet, as we also know, those disastrous consequences will be what redeems both of them.

i’m really intrigued and excited for where this is heading. excellent start! i also send you a pm. be on the lookout for it.
CAS chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome! I was wondering if you abandoned us, I'm so glad you writing a long story -becasue all yours are so good and this one is starting out the same! Love the way Puck is with his little sister and that Quinn volunteered to take care of her! And how he just noticed that she was pretty! A couple of things I would like to know is how old is Kelyn and how do you say her name?
spinachmuncher chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is going to be a very long story.

And I love it already :)
Emily chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I should be in bed right now, but I came across my alert saying you wrote a new story. So, I had to read it right away because you write the best PQ fics. Amazing job. You capture Puck and Quinn so well.
KNtron chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Keep up the good work! I love how Puck notices for the first time how beautiful Quinn is! And how Puck gives Quinn attitude but, she gives it right back! The sister thing is very cute!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I have already flen in love with this story and your writing style. I am looking forward to the nexb chapter of your fic.
ThoroughlyModernEnough chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I'm happy the first fic of the new year was one of yours! I can't wait to read the rest! (ps I live in Ohio so I can point out if you're unaccurate)
MewIchigoZoey chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I have to say this is pretty interesting...and Puck and Quinn both seem to be quite in character, in my honest opinion Anyways, you're off to a good start, keep up the good work 3
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Um...Wow.

Not only do I love, love, love everything from the fact that they by chance ended up in the same bar (fate much) to them begrudgingly telling her why he's there to them having parent issues to her refusing to let him pay for dinner to him thanking her, but you included Puck's sister. I am so in love with the idea of Puck's sister and Quinn having a friendship it's not even funny, like a built-in little shipper. It just has to add up to utter amazing storylines.

And I can't wait for your 30 page first chapter. If it's half as amazing as this, which it will be knowing you, I can't wait at all. :)
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37