Reviews for Artistic Things and Castling Kings
Paramore7 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Yay! I got a shout-out! Haha! :D First, I'd love to say I love the ''she said''s. (I guess we're both immature, but at least we're immature together!) I also love what you're saying through this story. I'm sitting here reading it and thinking, ''That is so true!'' or ''Wow, Zhang's right!'' I think it's cool that you can go into these ''deeper'' topics and not scare away readers. (I wish I could!) That's a sign of a great author. Update soon, please! -Paramore.
Rositta2017 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Disclaimers don't have to be witty-just say 'if i owned TT, [how the show would be different]', or 'I own TT in an alternate dimension'.
Paramore7 chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
''That's what she said...'' Oh BB...I offically want a sugar plum...it sounds so tasty. :D And a/an (insert-name-I-can't-remember-here) thing from Star. You made me hungry and want to play chess...I blame your amazing story, Gui Zhang. It is all your fault. :D
Paramore7 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
hehehehe. This is funny. Mostly because I'm the same way when someone quits. (I mean, I 'm going to lose anyway what's the point! Jeez...) Whoops. See? :D Anyway, I loved this story. It's pretty epic. Oh and thanks for that shout-out in chapter...umm...chapter 2, I believe? Maybe? Either way, I loved this. There were a bunch of times where I had to stop reading because I was laughing too hard. (That's a good thing.) :D I'm favoriting...again...if that's even possible.
crazy veers chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Nice story its nice that raven and cyborg played chess together. Update please
Paramore7 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Oh I feel really bad now! I am so sorry! I could have sworn that I'd already reviewed on this chapter. (I've read it like 5 times!) Wow, I feel so bad right now. Great chapter and I actually enjoyed the chess part. Why did his eyes flash though? Now I want to know! I have an idea, sort of, but I refuse to guess. Probably because it's a... really bad idea. So never mind. I still want to know though!
X chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Not bad :) Update soon :)
Paramore7 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Yay! I was right! Great chapter btw! Loved BB's last line. (I also like how you acted like you weren't going to tell us what it was in the middle! Keep going!
Rae chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Cyborg may be genius with computers, but he doesn't know CHESS! Wow... that's just sad.
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yay first reviewer! Great story! Is it a chess board? (I don't know why I think that except for maybe the title!) Hehe. Update soon please!