Reviews for Firefly 'Verse Christmas Angel
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I hadn't read this before... I didn't know you were still writing in this verse (don't know if you still are) but you know I'm a fan... This was awesome as always and very interesting because Emily has heaven interested in her too specially her Dad's angels... (I know this isn't destiel and never will be but I still enjoyed dean/cas interactions as I'm a huge destiel fan)...
greenwise chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I enjoyed the whole series. Hope you pick it up again soon!
Wunjo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I have to say this is one of the best story lines I have read in along time. I love daddy Dean!
Ophelia Lake chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I have just found your stories in the firefly verse. I absolutely love them, your characters are breathtakingly real, your imagery is stunning, and the story you weave is enthralling. Please write more, I really want to read more in this verse and see Emily grow up. Plus I'm curious about the choice she's going to have to make, her powers, etc... Will Dean ever fall in love and bring another person into the family? I want to know what Sam wants out of life once he feels his penance is over. Basically, I'm hooked on your verse and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
papallina chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ciao Suz!

How are you?

I can hope for new fics in 'Firefly'verse' in the next future?

I really miss your stories.

big hugs and merry holidays!

Antonella
Indigo Nights chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ACK! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY LINE OR I'LL SLAP YOU WITH A CHEESE SLICE! AND BELIEVE ME, IT WILL BE ONE HELL OF A CHEESE SLICE!
Kishana Patterson chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
you must continue with this story line. its well written and very engrossing... update soon :)
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Excuse me while I put my heart back together; it's a little mushy after that all-consuming adorableness. I’m gonna be honest here and say I was trying SO hard through that whole thing not to cry. Needless to say, I failed. Miserably. Actually, not miserably. I failed happily. I'm still trying to recover, to be honest.

Emily was beyond 'cute'. She was...I don't know. Perfect, somehow. Her bond with Dean was so pure and innocent.

And...and...ah, I must now go wipe my tears.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i liked this but i'm kind of confused about the end...
labrat chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was very well written. I'm glad you are continuing the firefly 'verse. I loved the interaction between the guys and Cas. Hope to read more soon.
radekris chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
EPIC! BRILLIANT! And I was getting so worried that you had abandoned the story! Whew! I will try my best for patience while I wait for more of this wonderful universe. :)
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
So sweet, hon… I love how Emily seems to instinctively know she has nothing to fear, even if I am a tad suspicious at Castiel’s interest! [I did also sidetrack briefly into a little tangent that had Emily working some mojo to make her friend barf… or Castiel doing it… just so she could be an angel! :) Mwa-ha-ha-ha…] But as I read on I did feel strongly that he was there because of his love for Dean [no, not *that* kind of love!] and that little confirmation at the end that he is her guardian angel is so sweet.

I love Castiel’s knowing comments: “That is a recurring problem with angels. Halos are often askew… I have some experience with unruly halos. Maybe I can help.”

Total love for Dean’s protectiveness and the fact he is willing to square up to an angel of the Lord who also was his best friend once. Love the image of Cas on that tiny chair… makes me think of having to sit down on those tiny toilets! :-D

Love Cas-Sam in this: how Sam includes him as family. And that moment with Cas and Mac was lovely, as is the end scene…

x and hugs!
Antonella chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ciao Suz!

Thanks for this wonderful piece in Firefly 'verse.

It's always a joy to read of Emily!

Happy 2010

Antonella
whereinthewrld chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow, I loved the story! It was really cute, I love how Cas behaved and I love how Emily is such a typical 4 year old.
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved this, as always, but Castiel's cryptic BS is irritating. I understand how Dean and Sam feel. I trust you'll continue this? You better!

Happy New Year, babe!