Reviews for Closure
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I actually like this reasoning and I like this fic. Thanks for writing it.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 4/29/2013

K-H
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It was sweet.
shamzika chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love this! I've read it at least three times.

Harry can certainly be an oblivious friend sometimes, even if he means well. And you’re absolutely right! The fact that Mrs Weasley, a traditional housewife who has shown no extraordinary aptitude for magic, killed Bellatrix made me feel as if Hermione had been cheated, but your explanation of what had happened really is good.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Depressing?Sure, it has it's moments, but then there's this one thing, this one thought in the center of the darkest moment... Harry says: i've been a bad friend and i want to change that and be a friend again like you deserve.
What could ever be depressing with THAT? And he follows through with it and it will take a long time, but they all have basically lived in hell for what? 2 years? 2 1/2? since Sirius escaped before third year? So why would the aftermath be a happy "and now for something completely different" and they would turn around and be another person with the drop of a hat?
Your story has great value and does tend the situation with enormous care and love to the detail... I won't say it's perfect, but it's a wonderful story capturing a moment where they both change an important thing and start making it all better. Slowly.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Though this story is quite depressing, it's also very beautiful in a sad way. I think this is actually the first story where Hermione is the more damaged of the two, and Harry is helping her, not the other way around. But it makes a lot of sense, the way you wrote it.

Great story, and once again, you're a very gifted author)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
nice
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
read marker
Jeff chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very nicely done.

'Many Thanks' is also one of my favorites. One of the few Marauder time fics I've enjoyed.

My opinion of Bellatrix's demise is that Neville deserved the honor of avenging his parents, but your point of Hermione's inability to cause her any damage makes sense.

You do a good job of pointing out where canon Harry never really returns the loyalty and friendship Hermione gave him. But it's the potential for growth that draws me to this pairing.

I still look forward to your finishing your "Time" trilogy it is one of the more original stories.
addisonj chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Thanks for this story.

I agree that it's amazing the after effects of the war is never addressed. I mean, living on the run for months on end, always on the verge of death? And Harry, spending 7 years thinking he was going to die, and actually dying? There is no way that has no impact on someone. Glad you addressed it.

BTW, Many Thanks is my fave of your stories too, but I just started reading your work. ;-)
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The ending's kind of meh for me... but the emotion felt by Hermione... wow. That was intense. :) I love how they're slowly healing and there's a feeling of hope at the end.
hermione fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I thought this was quite good, loads better than most fics I've read about Hermione and Harry's friendship. I think you're dialogue rightfully captured the characters' personalities. I like the way you managed to present their platonic relationship without adding hints of "what-if-they-were lovers". I happen to like the brotherly/sisterly love Harry and Hermione have built over the years.

Though IMO, Ron probably isn't as "selfish" as the one in this story. I just think (or rather, I'd like to think) that he'd value his friends more after the war and stay with them rather than leave them to go get drinks.
The Moonspinner chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was a really, really good story and I'm glad you reposted it.

Also I do like how very real you've made Harry and Hermione out to be. The things they say and do aren't unbelieveable or simply to push the story ahead- they actually fit their individual characteristics and the overall friendship dynamic.

It was a real good read.

L