Reviews for What Boys Want
Thank you for not leaving May single for the entire prom! That would be so cruel if you did that...
It was good but in terms of description, it was rather bland. A little overdramatic as well and there was unnecessary swearing. Swear words aren't necessarily bad but if you must use them in fan fics, use them to increase the intensity or to prove how much something is.
I love the way you made the couples turn out but some of it didn't make sense. Like Leaf suddenly talking about the best birthday ever when Gary asked her out again. She didn't have some proper reason to suddenly like him again. What I'm saying is that this
story was too fast paced. You should have taken your time and gone with the flow.
This is a fanfic I love greatly anyways and I know that as time passes, your writing will develop
IceQueen5476 chapter 19 . 6/29
Lol the ending was kinda like an episode from Digimon Adventure 02
Cheeno chapter 20 . 6/14
I loved the ending, and generally the whole story :)
No offense, but the song star struck is so out of place in my opinion.
Why did you make Lucasa creeper?! My dear lord, what the heck?
Leaf's name isn't Leaf. It's Green. Just Green. Like Red. At first I didn't even know who you were talking about because her name is Green. And she has a romance with Red, I don't know about Gary.
What is Leaf's child going to be named?
Question one: Why is Soledad a fangirl?
Question two: Why are the boys all being bitchy to the girls?
anemone friend chapter 10 . 6/3
I've seen stories being deleted for copyright infringement! I don't want this one to be taken down too! Be careful
a chapter 1 . 5/31
a
I am gonna guess that the lady is...
ASH'S MOM!

don't ask why.
I hate this.
I want to stop reading because my eyes will get bad.

BUT THE STORY IS TOO GOOD!
AWESOME!