Reviews for What Boys Want
Great
kittynov24 chapter 20 . 3/3
This was the sadest story I ever read
Renchenchen chapter 20 . 2/8
This story is soo good! And I'm deeply sad that it's finished. You did such a great job on it! I'm planning on reading it again during the short holiday over Valentine's Day. Btw, I'm new here on FF, and probably would only be a reviewer, commenter, and reader instead of being a writer :P (Don't really have an imagination)
On one of the chapters (Worth Saving Me, I think) I didn't cry. Hehe, I usually don't cry even if I wanted to, but it just doesn't happen.
Quick questions:
1: In the beginning chps. I noticed that Leaf, and like on other fanfics, she was known as the smart one. Was there any evidence in the games that she was like that, or was it just a sudden whim that all authors/authoresses chose that personality on her?
2: On another chapter, during the auditions for the play, why was Professor Rowen was shocked about the 4 guys?
And finally 3: I also noticed that on other fanfics that noted that Gary liked the Orange Islands a lot. Why is that? And is there any evidence?
Please and Thank You!
batman chapter 20 . 1/21
I loved the ending and how the boys showed a video of drew potty training
Warrior of Hope chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
The Digimon Adventure 02 moment at the end XD Loved the story. It was absolutely great. Great job!
OOO chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Cool ending, matches the title!
OOO chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Dun dun duuuuun! ( Great Chapter!)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
End bit lol !(Chapter 14)
OooO chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Can you use I See Fire as one of your songs?
OooO chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Dun dun duuuuun!
Ooh Yeah chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Uh huh
OOO chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Can Drew/Paul/Ash/Gary read May/Dawn/Misty/Leaf's mind?
xBandanaRosesx chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
This was a great fanfic - I loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
That was just so amazing!ur one of my best authoresses!
MagnoliaFlower55 chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Greatest story ever , loved it with all my heart !