Reviews for What Boys Want
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 20 . 7/31
I found it kind of weird that Max would dance with an older chick. Yuck! Any way, this story was so worth reading. Good job, SurferGurl14. You're 1 awesome chick and author.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 19 . 7/30
Talk about a surprising twist. Ash, Drew, Gary, and Paul were like May, Dawn, Leaf, and Misty this whole time. In that case, they deserve each other. Ash, Drew, Gary, and Paul should've given May, Dawn, Leaf, and Misty nice long relaxing foot massages on the beach. That would've been sexy and romantic to read about.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 18 . 7/30
I'm not surprised to have read that Ash was struggling with the exam. I found it kind of odd that Dawn was painting her nails while the exam was going on, but i find that to be sexy too. What color was she painting them? Leaf sleeping sounds something like Ash would do during an exam. Wow! Drew got tackled attacked by 3 chicks. I wonder what he did for all the months he was gone. It's such a mystery.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 17 . 7/28
I loved that Harley got beaten up. Yellow sounds just like your typical over protective big brother. I wish Paul had gotten involved romantically with a cool dark goth chick that had a dark side. That would've been very interesting. The part where Ash hid behind Delia and called her mommy was funny. Drew just can't stay away from her. He and she really do have each other wrapped around their little fingers.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 16 . 7/28
There's some seriously good acting going on by the actors and actresses in this story. Shit! That bitch May still has her powers. Drew, please keep a low profile around her!
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 15 . 7/28
Delia is a clever woman. Ash sounds like he would've become obsessed with Misty if she had rejected him.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 14 . 7/27
Why exactly did Leona ice herself off any way? All we know is that she heard some very hurtful words, but we don't even know what those words were, who said them, and why. May is so easily manipulated by Drew. All Rowan seems to care about is that dam play. Harley freaking sucks. Wow! Dawn came dangerously close to icing herself off.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 13 . 7/27
I hope Erica, Brianna, and Solidad get arrested for stalking. Those 3 bitches deserve to be arrested. Harley is such a girly piece of shit. James dumped Leaf like a bad habit. He made the right chose. She's living in the past and when someone is living in the past, they can't find true happiness. Not only that, but she used James just to try to get over Drew and she couldn't even do that much. He's too good for her. It's about time Gary realized he's no where near as good as James. Drew was so spot on when he told May off. He, Ash, Gary, and Paul would've been better off with out May, Dawn, Leaf, and Misty in their lives. May's also right too. It's vice versa for both groups about being better off if they had never met each other.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 12 . 7/27
Gary is really being a clingy fucking idiot. He can't take a freaking hint. James is much more mature than he is. I hope Leaf doesn't get romantically involved with him again.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 11 . 7/27
Paul seriously got the wrong impression. Rowan has been treating James very rudely. He's such a smelly ass.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 10 . 7/27
James and Kenny really should start sitting with the other dudes. I'm glad Paul has started to pull away from Dawn. Unfortunately, he might be pulling back. Drew is talking like a controlling jack ass. The fact that Dawn was able to read Paul's mind is very bad news for him. He seriously needs to stay away from her now more than ever before. Ash, Drew, Gary, and Paul really need to focus on privacy.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 9 . 7/27
Leaf really knows how to seduce James into doing what she wants. James really does suck at acting. Too bad for him he got the part any way. Paul, stay away from Dawn, dude. She's so not right for you.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 8 . 7/27
Leaf was doing what looked like algebra. I hate algebra too. James sounds to be much more mature than Gary. He'll spend his whole life chasing after her if he has too. Gary sounds like he's obsessed with Leaf, rather than being in love with her. How pathetic. Ash is such a mama's boy. Breaking up with Misty just because his mother told him too. He's not even living under her roof any more. He needs to grow up.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 7 . 7/27
May, Drew, and Brendan really need to stop stalking people. It's weird and not in a good way. Gary is such a loser for being so clingy towards Leaf. He needs to get a life. As for Paul, he's being really creepy lately. I wonder why Ash mysteriously left town. This is getting more and more interesting.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 6 . 7/26
What was Melody's story about? They shouldn't have called Courtney names just because she was flirting with Gary. Lucas is a piece of slimy shit. Ash and Leaf shared a slightly romantic moment underneath the tree. The real Paul Shinji would never want to stay in the same room with someone like Dawn. However, this Paul is soft and some what pathetic. I hope he makes himself more hardened.