Reviews for Deepest, Darkest
Joesette chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Yup. That's it. Yup. That's all this story is going to take away from me. Yup. Your other took all of mine away. Yup. Yup.
(God. I love your writing! You inspired me when I first started. You deserve more than Yup but, I am speechless again.)
Yup.
Kirei Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So cute Arnold's so devious its cute I love ur stories they're soooo amazing :P hope u write more and yeah I think he heard her in married tho also she had a pet komodo dragon or something like that as evil as she that ate her parrot that she decided to keep although no one knows what happened to it OMG deviantart idea :-P
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great one-shot. I agree whole-heartedly. Arnold HAD to have really overheard Helga at some point. And the FTI confession was such a let down. Sigh.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
nice! :)
justforcomment chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
bwahahaha! omg! excellent, no words can express how i feel, i kept on laughing in a good way! this is what i wanted to read, and something from my mind, before seeing an art and a fanfic like this! you may not be Craig, but definitely you made this entertaining the same way like it should be, and definitely great near to his work! i like this a lot! i just wish it has more chapters to read or an epilogue please! mostly its such a good vibes! just like when i was watching the HEy arnold show, even if it was re-runs now. im still relaxed to watch them over and over again, i dont get sick and tired of it, and dont know why. since i was 14- to umhm, lets just say middle 20's damn. anyway, to change topic, haha... EXCELLENT!
Justin Davila chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A lot of television shows that are cancelled, or ended sometimes like to have their stories continue in different forms of media, like Joss Whedon and his creations of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" "Angel" and "Firefly" and while i've never read an episode of "Hey Arnold!" I imagine this is how Mr. Bartlett would want the story of "Hey Arnold!" to continue. It goes beyond the normal narrative of a "Hey Arnold!" short, and puts readers into the mindset of the kindly protagonist in an interesting way that gives the readers a more cinematic experience with the characters they already know, so why not take it to the next level?

The author also does a great job on knowing the characters, and not taking them off of their normal routine. I've seen too many stories that take a character off track to be impressive, or to try to better the story, but why ruin a good thing. I've always seen an episode of "Hey Arnold!" like comfort food, it never changes, and it follows a formula for a reason, they got it right the 1st time. I think a lot would love to see Arnold tear Helga a new one in his mind, but that just isn't him, and I appreciate that this story keeps that in mind.

A part of me would like to see this as a graphic novel, putting deep dialogue like this to more epic drawings and angles that a normal episode would never have the guts to do, but that's just because I'm a visual person.

This is the only story I've read from the author, and can't think of much to improve on, but I am looking foreword to see what else she has written! :-) (Oh and apologies for any terrible grammar and spelling)
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Amazing story
ni9htdreame12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very cute!
One Fine Wire chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Cute and funny. This oneshot was pretty hilarious, espescially with Helga reciting her love for Arnold. You have that nailed perfectly; Craig Bartlett would be proud. I also like the title.

Happy New Year!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very good one; nice job with Arnold's point of view.

Keep the good writing and Happy New Year.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hm, you made me curious. If you "hardly think" that Helga's love for Arnold is her "deepest, darkest secret", then what is?

As for pets at the Patakis', there was a cat's scream in Arnold's Hat episode, if I'm not mistaken. Sure, it should not be taken too seriously.

What Helga's going to do with Arnold's gloves? Uh, I don't even wanna know.

Cool story. I'm glad you decided to write something new.

And Happy New Year!
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is great! I'm kinda disappointed it's so short though. I'd like to know how he looks at her behavior in school now that he knows her secret. I love his reaction! Arnold is so adorable! You captured him perfectly! SPECTACULAR! )
Azure129 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice one shot BunniGirl :) I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and I love how you describe Arnold's reaction-how he all of a sudden starts noticing that he's getting nervous and finding her cute! Very adorable! I can respect not being a fan of the movie confession-there were definitely some problems with it all the way around. This was really sweet though-thanks for writing it and Happy New Year!