Reviews for Dark Mirror
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Cool update yellow, looksl ike thngs are about to get intersting. Wonder how Susan and Peter are going to be of help against the evil clones?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
'Mina swore, Taranee gulped, and Elyon almost killed her computer with an inadvertent burst of quintessence.

"What the frak are we gonna do about that?" Hay and Mei asked simultaneously, hands clenched together in worry.

"Chillax, Lin Twinlettes, the Lair girls are on the case, too," Carmen said to her sister's best buds.

"Not 'til we're out of the mirror, love," Lucy countered, swishing her hair around her girlfriend's shoulders as she kissed her neck. "In the meantime ..."

"EW! OW! My eyes!" Cornelia screamed, blocking her view of the A D girls making out in their midst.

"No kidding, Corny," Irma agreed quietly, shuddering.

"So, how're the Hay-hay's gonna save Matt?" Will and Elyon both asked, and glared at each other. Their rivalry for the boyband frontman's affections was finally out in the open, much to everyone's dismay.

"OOH! What if I swooped in, all Red Tornado, to distract them ..." Mei started.

"While I spirited him away in a fogbank!" Hay continued.

"And another us swept them the other way, where we could all gang up on them!" Mei finished. The two Air girls traded high-fives with a "WOO-HOO!"

"No more caffeine for that girl," 'Mina sighed to Reeann, who nodded sagely and clicked 'Review'.

Great chapter, yellow. It reminds me insidiously of what the Oracle has in store for him in Angst soon. (Fair warning! ;D )

Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Shadow fire chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Really good update soon
Sniper Fodder chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Hrm, you missed Cornelia's family when you desvribed each family member feeling a foreboding feeling as the guardians were captured. Also, several lines were repetive. Other than that, good chapter.
A J friends chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
"Ouch!" Hay swore, sitting back from the keyboard.

"Damn, Corny, first blood," Irma smirked.

"But YOU got shot," Cornelia retorted. "See what you get for calling me Corny?"

"Uh, what happened to the rest of the Lins?" Taranee gulped.

"And the customers," Hay added, "and Fang!"

"Oh, they better be all right," Irma pouted. "He makes the best egg rolls." The others laughed, brought back from the story's tension.

"So, one wounded on Rissi's side, one dead on ours," Elyon tallied, holding up fingers for the remaining numbers. "And it's basically Air versus the other four and herself ... this could take a while ..."

"Hopefully not longer than the updates," Hay prayed, crossing all her fingers.

Wow, Yellow. Great chapter. Hang in there, Hay-hay! Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Philip Gipson chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Leave it to Hay Lin's four clones to go beyond her control (or ONE of them). Their duty was to defeat Will's, Cornelia's, Taranee's, and Irma's doubles. But sometimes, things don't go the way we plan. Let's see what happens next, shall we?
XV-Dragon chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Looks like Hay Lin saved everyone, but looks like she has to explain what is goingo n now to all the parents, hope that goes over well. Please update again soon yellow :)
Lexvan chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Wow! When Yan Lin said they were evil, she wasn't playing! They all went after family, and didn't care who saw them! Looks like the secrets out! What gonna happen now that Hay Lin #4 is down and out? Please update soon!

Grat chapter! Keep it up!
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hrm. Interesting fic. I'll wait to see where you go with this one.
Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is great um why isn't there anymore?
Sirius J Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
yay hay lin is the one who gets to save the day!
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like that Hay Lin gets to be the hero of the story. Her friends are trapped by Nerissa's Dark Mirror, and it's all up to Hay-Hay to stop this evil. Yan Lin teaches her the art of duplicating oneself, which Hay-Hay will use to her advantage. There's more of this story stored somewhere in your mind that I know you'll dig up soon.
A J friends chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
"Holy hopping Himerish," Meiying uttered, scrolling back to the top to read it again.

"Keep it down, Mei-mei. You know we didn't get any sleep last night," Hay said from the sleeping bag behind her bed. She and the other Guardians were all sleeping Sunday away after being up since Friday saving another dimension. The 'Drops were supposed to be covering for them, but hers was keeping her up.

"Sorry, Jei-jei, just catching up on your reading for you. Yellow has a new one with your evil duplicates in it, and GrandYan showed you how to call on us 'Drops to save the other G-girls."

"GrandYan?" Hay tittered in her exhaustion.

"Yeah ... one of the other writers you have favorited came up with it. ThePink1, I think. I like it. Besides, if she's you Grandma, then Mira must be mine, so I'll call her GrandYan so we both know which one I'm talking about." Her only answer was Hay's yawn. "N M, I'll tell ya again when you wake up. Sleep well, Jei-jei," she murmured, with an affectionate smile. "Now, to review ... and find the fortune cookies she hid from me last week."

Wow, Yellow. Sounds painful, so far. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Off to a great start yellow, can't wait to see how Hay lin takes the evil copies down!