Reviews for stronger than iron
Haydan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Short poem but still lovely.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
What a wonderful poem. It's so sweet. And I agree, as much as I loved the book I absolutely could not believe the ending. Oh well, at least it gives us inspiration, right? ;)
BrownEyes11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I agree with your author's note about the end of the story.

And this was a very sweet poem. I like it a lot.
Cassandra Austin chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I loved this. This is truly a wonderful poem, written in the style of e.e. cummings. Anyway, continue writing!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was really beautiful! I think I agree with you about the ending (I only finished it the other day). I thought it made sense at the time, now I'm not so sure.

Great poem, though! :)
Maryland Monroe chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Your grammar sucks. I mean, capitaliz the title at least. go to hell because you are a bad writer.
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like the poem, but I think you should seriously go back and edit the grammar. I don't mean this in a mean way. I am just saying that the grammar and spelling is half of it. I mean, for instance, the book is called Handle With Care, not handle with care. Do you know how to go back and edit? If not, please PM me and I will tell you how. This poem would have been great if not for the capitalization not being right. Can't wait to read it after you fix it,

-Zoƫ

P.S. I hated the ending too, though, like you, loved the book.
Educate the Masses chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I read My Sister's Keeper years ago. I read Nineteen Minutes last year, maybe the year before. This was by far one of the most painful literary experiences of my life. After experiencing the accidental deaths of two of my friends' daughters, I realize that I cannot handle Piccoult's books anymore. I will never read another one.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
The ending was written in typical Picoult style, really sad. This poem, like the book, is very good. :)
Outlinedinblack chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
that was really nice! i loved the poem! Also, I agree with you! i loved the book but HATED the ending!