Reviews for Cloud City Catastrophe
PhoenyxPhyre chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
'Sorry it's not more awesome'?! You've got to be f*cking kidding me! Sure, it could've been a *bit* more graphic, but that'd just scare people away. This is amazing, a wonderful piece of *ART*! Comparable to:

-Religious Artwork (3481289) -which invokes a mortified 'Oh God, really?' but you just can't stop reading, in stunned fascination, with bursts of laughter you're ashamed of-,

-A Puppet Show to Remember (4857395),

-Masala Dosa (4222011) -which is perhaps the funniest story I have ever read, period.-

-Of Sand and Sermons (3909525).

(In order of relevance. More Hidan than Deidara.)
REVOLUS chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
hahhah nice
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh dear. Hidan and deidara together world doomed.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I have never read a Hidan/Deidara Akatsuki partnership before, and I've got to say I love it. Favorite line: "Explosions plus bodies meant good things. For both of them." I would love to find a full-length fic where they are partners and get into explosive hijinks. Thank you for the great read!
phlegmingtongmail.com chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hah! This was really cool...i bet they would make a good team, lol...i like this.
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
They were fighting over who got to kill orphans?
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Awesome! xD
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
...I did not understand most of this chap...
luger 7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Nice fanfic, dude.
Just in Jest chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Small logic mistake: you say that Hidan as a living corpse is immune to genjutsu. Yet in Spying no Jutsu, Naruto beats him that way.

Apart from that, good work.

Thanks for writing,

Just in Jest
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I would love to see more of that team.
Mackon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I was thinking Star Wars and Lando for some reason when I got the alert.
KJMathers chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hahaha! That works! Awesome. Placing two of my favorite Akatsuki together in one partnership? Ingenious!

Sincerely,

The Negotiator of Promise
Aishuu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I should not be laughing this hard. But yes, I'm glad you decided to do this, because yeah... this is all kinds of headcanon for me now.