Reviews for First
ReadNWrite4U chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Just got around to reading your storys. I still love B/A and pray that Erbe crossover to SVU do not mess with the ship.

Anyway, just want to say that last line was pure perfection. God I can still picture them doing this dance even after the series final.
Tuesday chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
They may have broken each other's hearts, author, but you just broke mine. In a good way. Great story.
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Jeez... this story is short but sooo adorable! _

"He may have broken her heart with a smile, but she had no idea that she'd broken his first."- awwww :(
theweaknessinme chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ah, yes, the dance of the masked partners. So intriguing. These two are the experts! What a wonderful peak behind those masks! Thank you!
hippysheep chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Permission to use this as an example of how to write superbly subtle heartbreak moment?OMG!WOW!powerful stuff you got there..whew!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Gosh, that was so heartbreaking. I really think you caught them perfectly, unfortunately. :-(( Oh, will they ever learn? Will they ever risk? Will you ever write a sequel?
mitzvahgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is hitting the Goren and Eames nail on the head. They've been doing this dance for so long, they can't move anywhere but in circles. Nice fic. I'd love to see something where they realize that the dance has changed and it's time to tango.
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was really cute, and very well written. I liked the little surprise twist at the end.
cifan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
ugh! OMG that was so perfectly angsty. And that last line felt like a punch in the gut. Loved it.
superfelix chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Because if he had then she would have had to request a new partner, or a transfer, or actually relocate across the country, because her pride wouldn’t allow her to stay partnered with a man who knew she was in love with him; a man who didn’t, who couldn’t ever, feel the same way...great line.

So she looked away, and didn’t see the smile fall from his face, or the tightening of his fingers around the pen. She didn’t see him rearrange his own mask to one of bemused indifference, or the way his eyes followed her movements, hungry and wanting but resigned...sigh.

He may have broken her heart with a smile, but she had no idea that she’d broken his first...that was really a great little one. I really like it.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
wow, that was awesome! i think you captured their problems - and their emotions - beautifully in just a few short paragraphs. dynamite kicker at the end! i think they need to work on their problems together ...
unicorn chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
oh!

so sweet, and perfect. (sigh!)

as always, crisp prose with nuggets of 'ooh la la' - you got me right in the chest with this one ...

'hungry and wanting but resigned' - (!)

thanks! this one's a favourite.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
this made my heart go pitter patter, pitter patter. this is just mushy and gushy and i'm so placing this one in my favorites. *sigh* thank you!