Reviews for A Trip to the Jeffersonian
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Well, I liked this crossover even though I've not seen Bones. I was a bit surprised at Elena mostly going along with Nate's plan but her thought that it might improve security seemed fair. The only bit that was rather hard to believe was about the bed. Egyptian bedframes (wooden) have sometimes survived, but no 2000 year old mattresses and so a fully useable bed lying around not likely, plus the wood would probably be quite fragile and I can't picture Elena risking damaging something that old and notable. I think really a replica of what the bed could have been like would be more plausible in terms of not breaking it and also being comfy for sex.
NoobZero chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really like this fan fic
No chapter 2? T-T
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Niiiiiiiiiiiice
REiO-LoV3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
wow, this story was cute! ) I think a sequel would be excellent! Good job!
Organco21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Good story :) Cute, clever, and funny. Like the goofy/silly feel it has, without being ridiculous. All in all, very nice :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It certainly had my attention.

Pretty cool to me of a bit of Uncharted gameplay going on in the Jeffersonian.

That's what I thought of it.

I think it would be great if Uncharted and Bones met again eventually having to do with what Nate and Elena were there for.
Sue chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I dont know nothing about Bones, but I love Uncharted ...and i loved your story ! it was easy to understand even for not knowing anything about Bones .. Very Good Work!
Wordgawk chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Interesting crossover; I least expected to see Bones crossed over with Uncharted but with all the dead bodies in both mediums, it makes sense! The story was fun to read knowing Bones' characters and I think more amusement does come from knowing both the show and the game. The bed event was a great nod to the similar scene in Bones. :D I laughed at Angie's explanation about the bed.

Kudos for making this crossover.