Reviews for One Fine Day
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice! I don't know why I didn't review this the first time I read it. I liked the way it was simple and easy how they fell. I think it's summed up with this line: "He knew in that moment that his love wasn't one sided."
hippysheep chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
worth the wait...thank you )
cifan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
fluffy goodness!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Nice story... always good to start off the New Year w/ a little B/A romance :-)
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh my! A take charge, confident Bobby is the sexiest ever. I love that he was not timid or pushed away by Alex's insecurities or fears. These two are meant to be together, glad to see they finally figured it out.
superfelix chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
“You might need stitches.”...wow how sorrowful. I like Bobby that way.

He touched her? But he wanted to say sorry.

“I don’t need your help. I can take care of myself.”...outch.

“Help me?”...sweet.

He brought her finger to his mouth and kissed it. “Now it’s all better.” His eyes met hers and what he saw in her eyes, mirrored his. He knew in that moment that his love wasn't one sided...oh dear, sigh.

Oh dear, I like when Bobby is a bit determinant.

“Half of the Brass thinks we’ve been having sex for the past three years, Alex…and I know you feel something. I know I want you in my life…I know I need you…need you more than at work. I need to come home to you. Make you my world.”...Oh God, what a line. That is so romantic.

“I can’t…” She whispered. “I promised myself that after…that after Joe…after he died, I was done falling in love with my partners.”...Oh Alex, no.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
that was sweet! i really like how you make bobby bold enough to overcome their fears. i see that boldness in him, and i know he could do this! another outstanding one-shot.