Reviews for True Colors
Yami no Nokutan chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I do see the potential. I do like it and would like to see more to it. Darien/Mamoru cheated on Serena/Usagi? Well that is certainly not expected, especially from him. Hope to read more of it thought it hasn't been updated in 6 years..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Stupid Darien for cheating on Serena. Update
serenityskywalker chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
please update new chapters
freethewolves1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
cool chapter i really hope you update it soon
Okami Pup chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
please continue "puppy dog eyes"
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love the story I hope Silver kick's there stupid ass's . Will

Serena or Silver what ever you whant me to call her will she still be the moon princess and is she just out of curiosity an alpha?
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
who was the woman darien was with? I bet it was raye. So this isn't a darien and serena fic? I like them as a couple. but serena a wolf and now luna can turn into a bigger cat is cool. I hope you continue this story.
naru7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
great story please update soon.
techogecko chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It's such a sad story. I deeply feel for Serena at what has happened. It makes me want to read more though. I certainly hope that Uranus, and Neptune aren't against her as well. I think she really needs some friends other than just Luna... :(
ehanda chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
hope you update soon
Death and Rebirth chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
finish story and email it to
Ilovemydad chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love it please continue.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
keep going this is a great story so far i like it
sailorstarcharmer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OH is there going to be another one coming out soon. I want know what happened next! Please tell me when it's out.
Queen Of Gabb 488 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
just so you know, telekinesis is moving objects with your mind. telepathy, which is what you describe when Serena is talking to Luna in her wolf form, is what you mean.