Reviews for Guardian Angel
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/1
Wonderful story - So romantic - I have tears in my eyes!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 5/19
Lovely story.
Thank you. It was lovely
Pyra Sanada chapter 5 . 5/2
I enjoyed this very much and was so happy to see somebody with a completed piece of Hermione/Bruce fiction! I've come across a number of good ones in this site, but they are incomplete!
suziq968 chapter 5 . 2/10
Awesome, again. Love your work.
bellachaos chapter 5 . 1/17
this was so wonderful to read. great job!
Doominater84 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Incredible story! Love the poring and you're the only person I've seen who's really done it justice, I've read your other stories with this pairing (will comment desperately on those) but I hope against hope you have more story ideas because you make Bruce and a hermione go so well together!
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Another excellent story! I know this was written years ago, but I'd just like to remind you that people are still enjoying your past works! Thank you!
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Like I said before. Sometimes you just need to reread an old fav. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
...Go Severus.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
OMG, this story is WONDERFUL!
J.D. RavenMoore chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I cried with that last sentence! But their happy tears! I loved this entire story!
Hermionepower chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Awesome little short story! Wonderfully thought out crossover. Truly enjoyed it! Should definitely have more reviews! Awesome job!
LilithL2 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
beautiful ending...
I love when Severus is included this way! :) perfect :)
congratulations! :)
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Ah, this was as wonderful as it always has been. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »