Reviews for Document 12788034576b
anastasiaeliades27 chapter 36 . 5/14
we r wsiting for ur return ! desperately! really gd story..i love thaal tho x
Fluffyowll chapter 36 . 3/27
Read this shortly after you updated but I was on vacation and didn't have chance to formally review. Anyways, as always, wonderful. Thaal has real sass in him now doesn't he? I feel like you're focusing a lot on all the angst of the situation which is great but I would love to see some more plot developments. Poor Lyle. I'll always love his character no matter what he does haha. It's just really encouraging for me as a writer to see how long you've been with this story and how far you've progressed!
Brightpath2 chapter 36 . 3/24
Oh dear . . . . . I can definitely understand why the Legionaries reacted as they did, even if Thaal was absolutely right- except for with Lyle. Lyle had nothing to do with Brainy before the whole thing happened, so Thaal was just confusing him (poor guy). Also, Lyle is working with TWO BRAINIACS and Shrinking Violet, all of whom are brilliant. It's no wonder he's having some self-confidence issues, even if he IS an absolute jerk to the only Brainy that matters.
This was a good chapter, but I can definitely see why you struggled a little bit in writing it.
I can't wait to see where you go next! I hope you are able to figure it out quickly enough to get a chapter up soon, but if not, good luck with Camp NaNoWriMo!
The Violet Rose chapter 36 . 3/21
Thaal had all these flavors, yet he chose to be salty, but honestly I don't blame him. Saturn Girl and Cosmic Boy deserved it and Lyle to an extent (I'm partial to him tbh.) I think it was really touching how Thaal finally let everyone know what was going on with Brainy, because our Coluan friend was much too worried to do it himself. I'm glad that Lyle now seems to get it, at least a little bit, I'm curious to see more on him and what he's going through and if he'll take Thaal's advice and start reaching out to Brainy.

I'm glad to see you're still alive and updating, good luck on writing the next chapter!
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 36 . 3/21
Aw poor Lyle. Maybe he could reach out to Brainy now? That could be next chapter…
I also love Thaal. He's great ;)
Fluffyowll chapter 35 . 2/17
Look at the angsty B5 yes show them how you feel. I'm curious what Thaal did to arouse such suspicion... Interesting. As always, I love your wording, your writing, your story! I also have a little surprise for you, check my deviantart when you get the chance :3
valerie21601 chapter 35 . 2/16
Loki94 chapter 35 . 2/14
Yes, Brainy finally takes action with his own hand. That's an improuvment. I'm happy he showed Saturngirl and Cosmicboy his feeling. They really need to understand than even if he was a clone (which he isn't) he has feelings too. I hope they come around soon or I'll jump into the story and beat them up until they get it.
It was a great chapter, as always and I want to know what he saw on the camera feed. I'm curious. I hope he will get a friend in losh soon. Perhaps invisible kid. I still hope to see Superman, even though it wouldn't make sence to bring him up exept if he would make losh aware of how they treat Brainy. That he wouldn't trust Brainy at first would also be interesting to see how it affects Brainy, but I don't think that's IC. I have one thing to critsize theough. Superman-X is a clone and was easily accepted be losh (exept from Brainy at first). What is the difference between Brainy and Superman-x?
Anyway, I hope to read more soon and I really love this story.
See ya
PS: Completly off topic, but have you seen the tv-show the flash and if so, what do you think about it?
Brightpath2 chapter 35 . 2/14
Aaaaah! Brainy flipped out! That was amazing. It was definitely interesting to see what can make Brainy snap (his friends) is still the same as it was when he was originally in the legion.
Part of me really wants to see more of evil Brainiac so we can see exactly how different the two are again. It's interesting, because on one hand, brainy acts so differently from his old self that it's off-putting, but the evil brainiac is just so WRONG in comparison that normal brainy doesn't register as weird.

Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope we find out what Thaal did :)
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 35 . 2/14
You meanie why so many cliffhangers?! Well, I am excited for the rest, and glad Brainy has finally started to speak up for himself.
Fluffyowll chapter 34 . 1/30
Finally sitting down to read this! As always I was so happy to see a new chapter from you. I'm really wondering where the plot is going to go from here. I feel like some kind of confrontation is most likely going to take place soon. Either Brainy is going to get himself into some trouble, or perhaps Thaal will be the one to do it, but I feel like something will change. I wonder why Invisible kid was so insensitive? I think it's probably because he still sees Brainy as a clone and doesn't exactly care for him in the way a person should. Also he is a boy and they aren't really known for being great and being understanding of other men's emotions. I'm curious to see what the confusing meeting with Saturn girl was about. Anyways, thank you for the long update! I may even get around to drawing something for you but as you know that doesn't always go the way I plan it. I love your writing :)
Brightpath2 chapter 34 . 1/24
By the way, rewatching dark victory (parts1&2) at midnight and then rereading a two part fanfiction in six hours is probably not a good idea and will definitely get you re obsessed with LOSH.
Yep I totally reread your whole fanfic. Which was probably smart, since I remember everything that's going on, love Thaal and Arno, adore Brainy, hate Brainiac, and cannot wait to see what is happening next.
I hope you are inspired and able to write!
Whelp more querl tears! Poor baby. Invisible kid is a butt.
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 34 . 1/19
Oh man I really wanna know what Thaal did. As always, I'm glad to see another chapter from you. Now Brainy FIGHT! _
Loki94 chapter 34 . 1/19
Tes, I'm really happy you didn't give up the ff.
I really love it and I want to know what was the discussion between Saturngirl, Cosmicboy and Brainy.
I can't shake off the feeling that Invisibleboy was listening to them. I do not know why, through.
Go on like that and I'mlooking forward to read more.