Reviews for Document 12788034576b
Brightpath2 chapter 33 . 10/5
:) So cute, and so HAPPY! I love Thaal!
Great chapter!
Fluffyowll chapter 33 . 9/27
Another update, wow. I'm so happy!
Thaal is so great. Like he reminds me of so many wonderful (ANNOYING) people in my life. Oh gosh his interactions with Brainy remind me so much of how my sister treats me when she decides to come around and be cheery and LOUD and interupt all my projects and work to show me a meme or to try and tell me a terrible pun. I can see Thaal doing something like this too. I'm hoping somenting big will happen soon in story, it seems like Brainy's just been kind of sad/tired lately which is understandable. I'd also like to see some more interaction with the other legionnaires. I know you have a million other things to do but it would bring me so much joy if you did continue to update and write often, but take care of yourself. Don't force a story if you don't feel it.
Thanks for mentioning my art! I may do some more if I can find the inspiration.
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 33 . 9/27
Hooray for Thall! I love Thall, he's so awesome.
The Violet Rose chapter 33 . 9/27
Yay, another update!

I'm honestly not even surprised that Thaal showed up that quickly, when his Brainy needs him, he's there. This chapter was short and sweet and I'm looking forward to seeing interactions between Thaal and the other legionnaires.

Keep up the great work and hope to see another update from you soon!
Fluffyowll chapter 32 . 9/13
He sure does cry a lot now doesn't he? Or at least in this fic he seems to always cry and then find himself really surprised and embarrassed which is understandable, he's still trying to figure out his emotions. This was a sweet chapter, Thaal and Arno are so nice to him. They are really good friends. I feel like there is going to be some kind of incident if Thaal really does end up dropping in, perhaps even something to expose Brainiac? I didn't think this chapter was that long, but then again I am a very fast reader and I love this fic ah ha. Write as long entries as you want, I won't complain. I really do love your writing, I hope you will continue to update but no pressure. I started another fanart for you but it got ruined at the beach (arg!) but I still plan on working on something when I get some inspiration (might take a while, but I promise it will happen sometime this century)
Brightpath2 chapter 32 . 9/13
Arno and Thaal are so cute it's not even funny XD
Brainy REALLY should have called them earlier. I love them so much right now! Also, somehow Brainy needs to reveal the fact that the fake is fake (and also evil).
I didn't forget about them, more like missed the desperately and am very glad to see a return. And hopefully a visit from Thaal XD :)
Good chapter!
The Violet Rose chapter 32 . 9/13
Aww, this was a really nice chapter. I'm glad Brainy finally found the time and energy to talk to his friends, it certainly did a world of good. Honestly, I'm excited to see Thaal at HQ because those Legionnaires will probably be getting an earful.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this exchange and can't wait to see more from you.
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 32 . 9/13
If Thall gave the legion a "stern talking to" I would nearly die of happiness. That would be so awesome! Please have that happen!
Brightpath2 chapter 31 . 9/11
Woah, a chapter! Yay!
Oh Querl . . . . . Gah! this whole situation is so crazy! He can't even tell the other Legionaries Brainiac is BAD because they won't believe him, and his friends are all being idiots!
Good chapter :)
valerie21601 chapter 31 . 9/10
Will you be getting past the of woe is me pity party for B5 son?

One of Brainy's strengths was he almost never felt sorry for himself, more of the grab the bull by the horns and ride it type of guy. When it came to trouble in the majority of his personal life, he stayed in charge of it, expect for wen it was Kara (Supergirl). She almost always knew how to get past his defenses and keep him in touch with his emotions, she kept him grounded and from growing into a heart of ice.
Loki94 chapter 31 . 9/4

Firstly I want to say thank you for all the explenations for the last chapiter.
It's always interesting to read why people did write something this way.
I'm really happy that you posted this chapter so quickly and I enjoyed the chapter very much. It made me smile the whole time, because Brainy missunderstood Lyles question completly. This was great!
I think Lyle is either a little bit jalous or he wants to impress Brainy, because he admires him. I need to read more to see which theory is true.
I'm really looking forward to see Lyle and Brainy becoming friends.
I think a good way to do this would be, that Brainy talks about his problems with Lyle. I think he could help him a little bit, because there are some similarities between them. Perhaps Lyle felt left out of the society, because he was gay. I don't know how the viewing of gays is in this FF. It could be an interesting way to get to know each other, through. I think Lyle could help Brainy to understand the human way better. This is a great oportunity to bring more humour in the fic.
I'm also wondering what Lyle's and Brainiac's relationship is like. I have a feeling it's not that good, but I can't say why.
But if this is true, why would he try to befriend Brainy? Does he think he is different? I'm really curious to see what you have in mind.
What I do and don't get at the same time (I know it doesn't make sence) is why everybody doesn't feel comfortable around Brainy.
I mean he is almost the same as before and his behaviour is similar (at least when Brainiac plays nice) to Brainiac.
Shouldn't they just forget that he's a clone after some time?
The only explenation I have is that they always remember that Brainy is a "fake", because he's an organic being that needs things that Brainiac doesn't need. Could you enlighten me please?
Oh, you're working in Japan? That's cool.
It was, as always, a lovely chapter and I can't wait for more.

See ya,
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 31 . 9/2
I really want to see how this ends! Please continue, I love this! You answered my questions last time when you replied, so thanks for that! Am looking forward to more!
The Violet Rose chapter 31 . 9/2
Gasp! Another update!

I'm curious as to why Lyle is so tense around Brainy, is his working relationship with Brainiac better? Hopefully things will turn around for the two of them and Brainy will have a friend to help keep him sane during all this.

Anyway, hope you can find the motivation to keep writing!
VoidMaster99 chapter 30 . 8/19
a little short, but at least you are going forward with this, other writers havent posted anything since eons ago. Keep working :)
Fluffyowll chapter 30 . 8/17
You would not believe how happy and amazed I was to check my email this morning and see that you updated, it's been a year but I will always love this story and your writing is flawless! It still amazes me that Imra is not able to sense that Querl is genuine. It seems like she would be able to know his sense like that, but then again she is being careful with prodding into minds. It frustrates me that none of them can recognize him! He's getting kind of sassy about it too. But I love this. I certainly hope you can update sooner than a year but take your time, I understand you have a life and probably many other artistic projects to work on.
Also, what would you think if someone were to make some fanart for this story or your other document (I'm sorry I can't remember all the numbers after it ah ha)? I had some ideas but I didn't know how you'd feel about that.
Keep writing dear, this is lovely.