Reviews for Document 12788034576b
VoidMaster99 chapter 30 . 8/19
a little short, but at least you are going forward with this, other writers havent posted anything since eons ago. Keep working :)
Fluffyowll chapter 30 . 8/17
You would not believe how happy and amazed I was to check my email this morning and see that you updated, it's been a year but I will always love this story and your writing is flawless! It still amazes me that Imra is not able to sense that Querl is genuine. It seems like she would be able to know his sense like that, but then again she is being careful with prodding into minds. It frustrates me that none of them can recognize him! He's getting kind of sassy about it too. But I love this. I certainly hope you can update sooner than a year but take your time, I understand you have a life and probably many other artistic projects to work on.
Also, what would you think if someone were to make some fanart for this story or your other document (I'm sorry I can't remember all the numbers after it ah ha)? I had some ideas but I didn't know how you'd feel about that.
Keep writing dear, this is lovely.
Brightpath2 chapter 30 . 8/17
You live! Congratulations!
Oh dear . . . . Warning! Warning! Evil Brainiac in Legion Headquarters! And no, I don't mean Querl.
:) This was a good chapter, although . . . sometimes the Legionaries can be a bit unfortunately foolish.
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 30 . 8/17
I really wish he let Saturn Gorl scan his mind. Then she would see that he was the real one and the other guy was Brainiac 1.0! Please update soon, I totally get it if school or life won't let you, but this and it's prequel are by far the best fanfictions I've read in a long time.
Loki94 chapter 30 . 8/17
Yes, more of your faboulous story. I was so happy when I saw you updated again. Take your time, we all have much to do, so it's normal you can't always be on time. I liked how you explained Brainy's state of mind. I wonder how it feels to always walk this thin line. It would be nice if Brainy would come back on this and give us more details. Like, is it exausting? I really had a problem with Imra in this chapter, because she was still not trusting Quirl. Man, and she is an empath..? I hope that at least Superman X or Kyle see that there is more to meet the eye. I believe that Superman is still in the past, am I right?
Anyway, great chapter and I'm looking forwards for more.
The Violet Rose chapter 30 . 8/16
Glad to see you've updated! It's always great to see more of your work, hope everything is going well for you.

I always feel so bad for Querl, no one realizing who he is really is and him virtually having to go through this alone. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store!
Please update this ! I just resently finished LOSH and was looking for a good fanfic and now that I find one its almost a year behind . Does big puppy dog eyes update soon love this
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 29 . 7/12
Woah. I just had a field day reading this and the one before it (I'm not gonna memorize all the numbers XD). Please update soon, I absolutely LOVE this! I also love Thaal, he's so random and funny :) I hope things get better for Brainy soon, please please please PLEASE update soon!
Fluffyowll chapter 29 . 4/2
I've read this and the first one twice, never really got around to leaving a review but I must say I am very envious of your writing style! You really make the characters come to life, and I love the way you portray Querl. You really pull me into another world, and I'm a picky reader so good job. I know it's been a while but I still hope you'll update soon, this is probably one of my favorite stories :)
I feel so bad for Brainy, I hate the clone of him! I don't know how Saturn girl doesn't know the truth, she should know him better than that.
Loki94 chapter 29 . 2/6
Hi

I still love your story and I hope to read more soon.
I really liked how Querel and Kyle were interacting. They fit together perfectly.
Well, the team isn't very nice with Querel. I hope they come around soon or I might kick them.
BTW, do you plan to let Superman and Quell-Ell (Superman-X) appear in your story?

How is Japan? Are you still there?
Sorry for asking, but I always dreamt to go to Japan.

See ya,
Loki94
Brightpath2 chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Updating every month doesn't seem to be your thing does it? XD
ah well, I'm rather lucky that I only just started reading these today.
I knew the imposter was Brainiac 1.0 (or 6 whichever you prefer) as soon as Thaal saw him. Oh my goodness that monster.
Poor Brainy. That would be emotionally agonizing, especially to someone unused to powerful emotions.
So Arno and and Thaal are just sitting around and waiting for Brainy? Or are they both going completely out of their minds with worry? XD it would be nice to see an appearance from one or both of them.
I'm glad Salu is at least treating Brainy fairly, and Lyle isn't being awful either, but every person who calls Brainy a clone shall fear my wrath!
Ah. Yes. Anyways, I hope Saturn Girl has her priorities straight (Go Brainy!), and I would love an update! You are amazing, and a wonderful writer!
Life sounds like it's been busy for you, but I hope you can find a corner of your day to update!
VoidMaster99 chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
A little slow but its Ok :)
The Violet Rose chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Ugh, I missed the update at first.

I'm so glad that Brainy's starting to kinda make friends- well, at least Lyle. It was sweet of him to actually give him a second glance unlike all the others. I can see that this will be the start of a beautiful, snarky friendship.

Hope to see another update soon!
btvs2014 chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
It's wonderful to be able to read a new chapter. But, could you move the story further along. It's rather depressing, now that Brainy has been suffering so much for so long, and he's feeling sorry for himself, it's getting to me, big time.

Brainy of the television series, almost always had a positive, cheerful side to him, in almost every situation.

This part of his story, needs to be brought to a head and popped like a pimple. I want to see Brainy moving on and having more adventures. Perhaps, move on and get involved with his first romance with either Supergirl or Shrinking Violet?
PokeSpeBanette chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
crap dude, that was awesome.