Reviews for Document 12788034576b
Fluffyowll chapter 29 . 4/2
I've read this and the first one twice, never really got around to leaving a review but I must say I am very envious of your writing style! You really make the characters come to life, and I love the way you portray Querl. You really pull me into another world, and I'm a picky reader so good job. I know it's been a while but I still hope you'll update soon, this is probably one of my favorite stories :)
I feel so bad for Brainy, I hate the clone of him! I don't know how Saturn girl doesn't know the truth, she should know him better than that.
Loki94 chapter 29 . 2/6
Hi

I still love your story and I hope to read more soon.
I really liked how Querel and Kyle were interacting. They fit together perfectly.
Well, the team isn't very nice with Querel. I hope they come around soon or I might kick them.
BTW, do you plan to let Superman and Quell-Ell (Superman-X) appear in your story?

How is Japan? Are you still there?
Sorry for asking, but I always dreamt to go to Japan.

See ya,
Loki94
Brightpath2 chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Updating every month doesn't seem to be your thing does it? XD
ah well, I'm rather lucky that I only just started reading these today.
I knew the imposter was Brainiac 1.0 (or 6 whichever you prefer) as soon as Thaal saw him. Oh my goodness that monster.
Poor Brainy. That would be emotionally agonizing, especially to someone unused to powerful emotions.
So Arno and and Thaal are just sitting around and waiting for Brainy? Or are they both going completely out of their minds with worry? XD it would be nice to see an appearance from one or both of them.
I'm glad Salu is at least treating Brainy fairly, and Lyle isn't being awful either, but every person who calls Brainy a clone shall fear my wrath!
Ah. Yes. Anyways, I hope Saturn Girl has her priorities straight (Go Brainy!), and I would love an update! You are amazing, and a wonderful writer!
Life sounds like it's been busy for you, but I hope you can find a corner of your day to update!
VoidMaster99 chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
A little slow but its Ok :)
The Violet Rose chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Ugh, I missed the update at first.

I'm so glad that Brainy's starting to kinda make friends- well, at least Lyle. It was sweet of him to actually give him a second glance unlike all the others. I can see that this will be the start of a beautiful, snarky friendship.

Hope to see another update soon!
btvs2014 chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
It's wonderful to be able to read a new chapter. But, could you move the story further along. It's rather depressing, now that Brainy has been suffering so much for so long, and he's feeling sorry for himself, it's getting to me, big time.

Brainy of the television series, almost always had a positive, cheerful side to him, in almost every situation.

This part of his story, needs to be brought to a head and popped like a pimple. I want to see Brainy moving on and having more adventures. Perhaps, move on and get involved with his first romance with either Supergirl or Shrinking Violet?
PokeSpeBanette chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
crap dude, that was awesome.
valerie21601 chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
Enjoyable chapter. I do hope the farce going on between Brainiac and Brainiac 5 comes to a head and gets popped open really hard soon. I need some butt kicking soon.
The Violet Rose chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
Awww, poor Brainy, I hope some of the legionnaires will start to seek him out so that he has a little bit of company. I see you have updated his outfit for the time being, in my head it looks really good, so I'm sure how it actually looks is even better! Let's hope everything with the training exercises and AMESS go well for our poor hero. Anyway, good luck with your new job and can't wait to see more from you!

Best wishes!
TW chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
A nice chapter with violet. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
Hey it's NinjagoZ!
... You actually updated. That's worth a party!
VoidMaster99 chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
touching but, when brainy will fight back?
The Violet Rose chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
Oh my gosh, when Brainy broke down it absolutely broke my heart. The poor guy has been through so much and more stuff keeps getting hurled at him. I'm glad Vi was there to offer him comfort and an attempt to empathize with him.

I'm super excited to see where this is gonna go, it's been a fun ride and only continues to get better and better. I look forward to your next update!
Loki94 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
I really hate Brainiac. I really hope Lyle saw the interaction in the lab. Perhaps he had turned invisible to follow Querel. I hope so! Great chapter and keep this good work up.

-Loki94
Stormgirl415 chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
This is good, though I am now very scared of the imposter Brainiac and worried about real Brainiac and I hope he's ok and he needs some friend time! Poor baby!