Reviews for Being PreEmptive
bemmett4eternity chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Perfection.
LilyoftheValley858 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I really think you should make more chapters about Merideth being pregnant and Derek taking care of her. You are definetly the right writer for it! Anyways, I hope you start a career with writing and good luck with whatever you choose to do!
Kilikina chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Lovely story :)
Goldfeather chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was perfect. I wish it went like that on the show too but I'm afraid drama is coming... Thank you for this great one shot!
beth1814 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
you did it again another wonderful story that makes me all warm inside
gardengnome19 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Completely loved this one, although I'm a sucker for anything that ends in Meredith and Derek having a baby!
A chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
THREE STORY UPDATES AND A HOLIDAZE ONESHOT? :) :) :)

YAY! *does an imitation of Bailey's "Santa!" moment* I was super excited when I saw all the updates on your homepage. I am a major fan of your work because your stories always have so much awesome well-written MerDer. I've enjoyed all your stories, and I've reread them countless times. A million thank you's for all the amazing work you do and all the time and effort you put into it. I don't take that for granted at all. I really, really appreciate it.

Great oneshot! Love that they are talking and being honest instead of keeping secrets. And that Derek is supportive and so McDreamy. Adore the cuddling. Glad they decided to give up alcohol, because it would be a really good idea, I can't help but wonder what Derek's depression would have been like if he hadn't been drinking. Liked the ending, I want MerDer to have a kid so bad. Happy that they had planned it. Also interesting that she took Richard to Thatcher's, I hadn't realized before reading this what a dilemma it would be to decide what to do with him.
liljan98 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wonderful story and a really sweet ending. I'm curious to see how the whole story with Richard and Meredith and Derek will turn out on the show.
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love it. This is very good. Happy New Year!
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was sweet! Good job!
DakotaLady chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Delightful!

I so enjoy Derek and Meredith together and working through the "stuff" that is their life there at SGH.
skylite55 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw. Great story! Does it have to be a one-shot?
McDayDreaming chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
fabulously warm & fuzzy! Loved it!
McMerDer chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
So cute:)
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome one shot! I loved it and I loved the way that Mer told him about the baby! Too awesome! One small typo though - 'saying things? Like a night in shining whatever?' LOL You got knight in the other places, it just slipped through here. ;) Awesome job! Happy New Year!