Reviews for She's With Who?
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Ok you've got to continue want to know what happens between. Amy/Rei/Minako
JBubbles chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Super interesting plot fic! Definitely with different careers and views of the world, the senshi are super entrancing in these love affairs!
darkadamant chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Needs an up date truely good story
JaneC09 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this. I actually am starting to find Mako/Hotaru an interesting pairing, and this story really does a good job bringing the characters together. I also want to see Ami get together with Mina, that would be cool.
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
heh, still the puppet master as usual eh Setsuna :)
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
hmm, still trying to figure who will eventually end up with who...well, let's see how this played out then :)
platinum chariot chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Hell yes! You updated! I noticed some grammar errors,at least 2, but nothing to worry about.

You have to give hints who Rei is in love.I mean They're aren't a lot of options but even so!

Anyways continue the good work and update soon.
BlackBlackHeaven chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hell Yes! You must carry on with this! (You dont have to really, really.) But this is great. Funny, and odd, but in a good way. Odd meaning the seemly strange (In the SM world anyways) pairings. Im always interested in new pairings, anyways. So this works, please keep it coming.
platinum chariot chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Interesting story and pairings. Please continue.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
interesting line up of pairings...i would really like to see more chapters of this :)
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I cant seen Hotaru and Makoto together but I would be very interested in reading this fic if you write more.
Eva chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was hilarious! I really liked it...I laughed all my way to the end XD
Jovian Sun chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is hilarious. I truely and sincerely hope you continue with this story. I'd love to see how it all turns out- especially with some expansion on the diary.

Please update soon!
Hobbes the Cat chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Definatly continue! I'm usually a fan of Ami/Makoto, but this is looking pretty good too. Good job!
Rukangel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR! well i think you should continue it its strager than what i have actualy read so far so yea i would wish for you to do so keep it up!