Reviews for Connections
menguS77 chapter 12 . 4/10
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this story, especially Kagome and Sesshomaru's bond!:):):):)...I just love how they understand each other and their unbreakable faith in each other:):)
Simo22 chapter 4 . 2/5
attention! eighty birthday80 birthday
I’m so in love with this story.

Here’s me hoping you’ll add to it someday
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
:D
natkyolee chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
By far my fav story seeing itachi have his happy ending and a very satisfying punishment for foolish sasuke
animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Lol.

Awww...

animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
I know that poem! I analyzed it in ELA class!
mariita1mari chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Oh this was really nice if loved how every chapter revolved around each other and connected yet didn't.
Yira chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Wow... Loved the epic scenes in this power packed chapter.
Yira chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Actually for uncle its ojisan. Aunt is obasan. Grandfather is ojiisan. And grandmother is obaasan. You can use baasan for an older woman kinda like telling her 'hey granny' in a derogatory sense, jiji is for old man or geezer.
Awesome chapter. Loved it.
SeleneAlice chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
please update
zofie15 chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Wow...it's like reading a scavenger hunt through time and picking puzzle pieces one after another and then tieing them together to formulate the tresure aka one hell of a story. Truly one of the most enjoyable stories I ever read on this site. You are really quite a clever and crafty writer. I am totaly impresed. Now I become your loyal fan. So thank you very very much for sharing such an amaizing story with us and keep up the truly great work you do so well. Hoping and praying for any and all future chapters.
SakiXX1 chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I really adore these drabbles about Kagome and Sesshoumaru, my favorite Inuyasha pairing! It's so cute and interesting to see their family life and how it intersect with Konoha shinobi. Thank you for this interesting story and I hope you can continue this snippets of their lives!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Awesome story!
Ash chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
I enjoy this story thoroughly. I hope you can get rid of you writing block for this story and continue writing! As soon as possible