Reviews for Connections
Yira chapter 10 . 7/17
Wow... Loved the epic scenes in this power packed chapter.
Yira chapter 4 . 7/17
Actually for uncle its ojisan. Aunt is obasan. Grandfather is ojiisan. And grandmother is obaasan. You can use baasan for an older woman kinda like telling her 'hey granny' in a derogatory sense, jiji is for old man or geezer.
Awesome chapter. Loved it.
SeleneAlice chapter 12 . 4/12
please update
zofie15 chapter 10 . 1/12
Wow...it's like reading a scavenger hunt through time and picking puzzle pieces one after another and then tieing them together to formulate the tresure aka one hell of a story. Truly one of the most enjoyable stories I ever read on this site. You are really quite a clever and crafty writer. I am totaly impresed. Now I become your loyal fan. So thank you very very much for sharing such an amaizing story with us and keep up the truly great work you do so well. Hoping and praying for any and all future chapters.
SakiXX1 chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I really adore these drabbles about Kagome and Sesshoumaru, my favorite Inuyasha pairing! It's so cute and interesting to see their family life and how it intersect with Konoha shinobi. Thank you for this interesting story and I hope you can continue this snippets of their lives!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Awesome story!
Ash chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
I enjoy this story thoroughly. I hope you can get rid of you writing block for this story and continue writing! As soon as possible
merlyn1382 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
i love them all and can't wait for the next one to be written
fierynightangel chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
cool! look forward to more of this story!
Stefni chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
It's nice to see that Minato is asking what makes a good leader. I hope that he removes the Elders and Danzo from the advisory board since he knows that they only think of profits and benefits.
Lovelywitch chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Love it :D Especially how you incorporate biblical wisdom in the story. And how the IY and Nar mingle really well together without overpowering one another or feel weird and awkward :D SessKag is my favourite pair, and Itachi is my Nar favourite character too 3
Dragonstar-dreamer chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Great Xover, the intergration of the inuyasha characters in the narutoverse is flawless and the character developement is very well done. The only problem I had is that Connections' plot doesnt seem to have much of a shape, and the lack of chronological order in the chapters is alittle confusing as it doesnt seem to have a specific purpose. Overall the story is very well written and quite engaging, but needs more direction.
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 11 . 10/31/2011