Reviews for All Tied Up
blue eyes04 chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
And a happy ending! Thank you for this wonderful fanfiction! It was very fun to read.
blue eyes04 chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
Great chapter! And the scene in John's apartment was so good! It's been a while since I reviewed but I didn't have my pc.
blue eyes04 chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Hey, nice chapters! I was always thinking about how Sam and Rachel would interact if they had more time in the show, but that didn't happen :(

It is funny that John and Rachel haven't yet realized their feelings, and they keep teasing each other, though I think Rachel has the upper hand in that, lol!
blue eyes04 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Wow, you really update so quick! The scene at the brothel was so funny, I could just picture it happening! And how everyone was annoying John with their references afterward. Keep up the good work!
blue eyes04 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
I like Rachel being jealous and not really knowing it either! Great chapters!
blue eyes04 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Yes! New Profiler story, and with Rachel too! There's been some time since I last saw one.

Please keep updating and I'll keep reviewing! (fair deal, lol)
viktriap chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I was so glad to see you're posting again! Interesting title! :) I like all your stories despite the fact that I haven't really seen the later seasons (unfortunately, they weren't showed in my country). There are way too few Profiler stories, so please go on!