Reviews for Who to Save
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I liked the beginning but twards the end it was horribly sad and there was no emotion in anything. it seemed rushed and the character was off in fell,alina,and catalin it was iffy im not sure i liked it at all...plus what was with morgra? shes long gone...:(
Claire Thomas chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is a very sad story but well written. It got faster towards the end and harder to imagine but flowed nicely.
TimeWolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I like this.
LarkaBright chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i think this is a good idea for a story but you didn't put nearly enough emphasis in it. how did fell feel when he found his family dead? you wen't over their deaths so quickly it was like they didn't mean anything to fell at all. Also, some of it was quite stiff and unnatural. and is catalin dead or what? sorry, but you made the characters so distant that i had no idea how they felt and couldn't relate to them at all.

sorry about all that, but i had to get it out of the way. now for the good stuff. i think it was a really good idea and with a bit more work could be rally good. your writing really has potential!
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That's good, but so sad! :( I nearly cried when I read it,I liked the bit at the end with Huttser& Alina together :D

Just one thing; you didn't mention the rest of the pack, Fell's younger brothers and sisters(Skop,Larka,Kipcha,Khaz) and Kar, who would have been in the pack too. Apart from that it was great :D
Shattered Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is a great story you've got here. Although, I have to admit, it was rather sad, but it was still quite good. And the ending made up for the sadness. I can just picture Alina and the pup Huttser standing there together, watching the sun rise. Good story!