Reviews for Seven
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Oh my. Sakura has such a merry band of followers.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Ohmigod. She's super talented.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
Ohmigod. I can only imagine how surprised the Yamanaka household would be to see Deidara. Maybe they're distant relatives?
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Ohmigod. Good on Sakura!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Oh my. Sakura got herself quite a catch and quickly! Smart girl.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Oh wow. This is a really intriguing setup. Sakura sounds super cool, and Deidara is bae.
hama431 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Update
dark-wolf-howl chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Well Kyuubi's mate (Sakura) should have an harem :)
À drunken Tsunade should give them the idea ;p and place the seeds for them to talk and come to an solution
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I am like 100% sure that father figure means cock-block
anoceaninthesun chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! Why am I OMGing? Naruto is actually one of the main guys in this. Thank you sooo much I luvva you! You have no idea how many Sakuxmulti stories I've read where Naruto is either NOT included in the harem, is included but gets like little to no Saku lovin' at all, OR the WORST option...he's *cringes* DATING HINATAAA! (I'm wailing that part just so you know; I'm a major NaruxSaku shipper and won't compromise to see him with anyone else.)

Sakura on the other hand...well, I guess she ships well with ALMOST anybody, even though I can think of some guys I would NOT wanna read about her with, but anywho, sorry if this is rambly but I just wanted to express my utter gratitude at you putting in cute lil' Naru-chan. Deidara and Sasori are awesome too, but in my opinion when it comes to multi fics, Naruto is one of the most overlooked, strangely enough. Hope you update when you can and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters!
darth-sakura chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I could just feel my face get hot on the DeiSaku scene. Love how Sakura is so flustered and unsure when it comes to romance! It's so adorable! PLEASE. UP. DATE. SOOOOOOOONNN! :O
darth-sakura chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh I LOVE this chapter!
darth-sakura chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Not much of a Sasuke fan, but I'm glad he(and Madara) are in this!
darth-sakura chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I really like this chapter! Especially Sasori's and Naruto's little fight over Sakura! So awesome.
YourFAN chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Interesting start off! The tongue thing was just yuck ewww but still an awesome story :)