Reviews for Seven
Extraordinary Invisible Lights chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
This whole thing is pretty incredible if you ask me, and I seriously hope you update as soon as you possibly could.
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Yes you brought Hidan! Let the party begin!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
How exciting:)
la canelle chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I like it, and can't wait for this to continue.
Momo Mango chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
LOVE IT! I really like how the story is progressing and the different POV's we're able to look into, to get to know the characters. And you say "OCCness" and yeah it is but I actually find you're sticking extremely close to how they are. If in this situation I could foresee them behaving in this way. I don't know if that made any sense or if you cared for that random babble. But, yes. I thoroughly enjoy reading this story and happily await another chapter whenever you get around to it. :)

Have a wonderful day!
SinfulApple chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I am really enjoying this story so far. I love your writing style and am looking forward to not only future chapters for this story, but to reading the other stories you have written. I hope against hope that you update soon and fully intend to log in and review rather than remain somewhat anonymous like I have this time. Looking forward to future chapters~

~Sinful~
LiviHaruno chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Awesome :D
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story. It's bloody brilliant! And it has ALL of my favorite characters...When the last samurai needed to be found, on the inside I kept chanting: "Hidan, Hidan, Hidan, Hidan, PLEASE BE HIDAN!" And...it was Hidan! *Gasp* XP This last chapter was excellent and I LOVED Deidara's POV. When he told Sakura "...I'm attracted to every move you make and every word you say..." I was completely freaked out because my radio was on and "Every Break You Take" by the Police was playing...I hope this story is updated soon! *Adds to Favorites*
mndstjohn chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Happy new year!
nine-ja chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
yay! Finally updated! I hope that there would be more MadaSaku scenes in the next chapter though. :)
a Happy Psychosis chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Words cannot express how happy I was when you updated this - it's so ridiculously flawless. Your awesome makes it unfair on the rest of us.

This was amazing as usual - I just love your Naruto! Well, I just love everyone you write, heh. This fic seriously makes me a spokes person for polygamy.

Clearly, you are evil and an enabler. ;)
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Tsunade is just like a mother to Sakura! It's really sweet!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas too!
Lungs chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic chapter! Please update! I loved every part of this chapter, from the SakuraxDeidera to Tsunade's bonding time with Sakura, and especially the idea of Kyuubi and Naruto loving Sakura.

I really like the idea of Kyuubi breaking into Naruto's speech every now and again and teaching him things.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Great chapter!

Poor Sakura. She doesn't know what to do with all of these men after her. ;P

Update soon~
kibasaku chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I was so happy to see that you updated this story and with such a great chapter to. This story really is fantastic and keeps the readers wanting to read more. I was so happy to see that you let Deidara have his moment with Sakura, they are so cute together! It was funny when Chouji came and when Deidara saw Tsunade spying on them. I also enjoyed Naruto and Sakura's little moment together, the kyuubi really made things more interesting. I really loved this chapter and I have to say that it is my favorite one so far! Please update soon! :)

-the super epicly awesome ninja music1462