Reviews for Seven
Nadeshiiko chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER!

GOSH I LOVE THIS STOR UPDATE OR I'LL USE THEIR SUPER DUPER AWESOME FIGHTING POWERS ON YOU!
awesomeness chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
omg i love this story. thnx so much 4 takin ur time 2 rite this. u r da best.
Black-Alice-Stars chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Can't wait for you to continue! :D
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Fabulous
Conrii chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
MEAN.
CoveredInHisBlood chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Thanks for putting this note! I wouldve been SO confused.

WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE AIRBORN? Ne?

Ja ne,

CoveredInHisBlood
angel897 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
i like it please keep writing kay
domdom456789 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
I just read this story from chapter 1 and it was beautifully written! great job and update soon!
Oceanship chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
This is as awesome as anything out there and then some! Amazing work I am looking forward to seeing more of this in the future. Keep up the amazing work.
TheDancingMarionette chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
i hope ino going fan girling over ..update soon.
Nadeshiiko chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Ewwww

So Naruto's gonna like Hinata?

Ugh, so unoriginal

sorry, just don't like the pairing

Love the people, not the pairing

Anyway, I kind of got lost earlier in the story, BUT I GOT IT NOW!

gosh, I love this story. Like, insanely

UPDATE!(:
ideophobic chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I adore this story! Honestly, the thing I like most, is your characterization. The boys aren't flailing, slobbering idiots screaming, "SAKURAA-CHYAAAAN!" all over the place. Not that those fics are bad, per se, just something that can only be taken in small doses. Not only is your characterization sublime, but you transition from one speaker to another near flawlessly. Utterly superb, Storm!

- Vene
notactivenow111111 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
You finished this chapter very quickly, awesome. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading the battle scene. You depicted it quite vividly. I can't wait to read all of the "interactions" in the next chapter.
The-Hatter44 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
all the romanticy stuff in this was so cute i can't wait for the next chapter and will itachi appear though i love sasuke's personality update soon
Hannah chapter 5 . 12/31/2010