Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
Junjou Alexandrite chapter 5 . 5/10
Greetings and salutations!
What an incredible chapter. I've been running low on VK fanfic and have been wondering whether people were so disappointed with the manga's ending that they simply stopped writing. I'm glad to see that some people out there are still completing their stories. This chapter was fantastic! The care and consideration you put into their consummation of the Union was amazing. You write so well and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Best wishes,
Jun.
Orangejiuce chapter 13 . 5/7
Fucking love Kaname and Zero together. Fucking love you for creating this perfect fanfic. It's everything I wanted in a KZ fanfiction. I am crying at this happy ending and hope you continue to write more on them. SEQUEL PLEASE. The best KZ ff out here. Fucking love you. I want to dream about the two together for a lifetime. Thank you for touching my heart today.
Love the story
Doggi-chan chapter 3 . 2/28
I was kind of with Zero throughout this whole chapter feeling out his emotional rollercoaster. And I loved all the revelations these two were having. So great story.
Doggi-chan chapter 2 . 2/28
I love it. It was getting hot and heavy then the phone rings. what a buzz kill. poor boys. I like your thoughts about vampire marriages and the way that you have put this together. I wouldn't mind reading more about what this marriage means to Kaname. As well as what Zero is going to think about what he hears from Kaname about the topic. And really just the direction this fic is going in general. I will keep reading.
Doggi-chan chapter 1 . 2/28
So I just happened upon your story. And I am intrigued by the premise of it. I have never read any VK fics before and I find myself drawn to Zero/Kaname as a pairing. So of the many many fics that have this pairing, I have chosen your fic as my first one. I am going to move forward with reading this one and will refrain from reading other ones. I do like the mystery of this premise and wonder how exactly they are going to deal with this.
QueenOfAllFujoshi chapter 5 . 1/18
"I will take you forever, and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you..." That was the lyrics of the song that was playing in my room while reading this chapter. This chapter is so uuggghhh... 3 Love it!
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico. Unless u get smashed and married… that stays with u FOREVER!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
BUT BUT. HE'S KURAN ZERO NOW! DANGIT, KANAME!
sousie chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
like it
Ameranthian chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I really like how unique the vampire 'marriage' is. I've read lots of other stories with mating or marriage, but none of them quite have anything like this. I also like the interaction between Zero and Kaname. It seems very realistic and more deep then some fanfics. You have a very good sense for writing. Please keep up the wonderful work on this story.
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ha! So funny, and so like Zero and Kaname. the last like is great. ''We got married?" Oops, oh well, not all the readers can have fun with this.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Oh, my, goodness, gracious. I've taken the past 2 days or so to go through this fic, and I normally don't read stories this long, but this. This story.

I have no words, honestly. It was beautiful. The mistakes in spelling/grammar/wording are usually something that seriously bother me, but because you didn't have a beta and they were few and far between, I honestly didn't care. And hey, no one is perfect, and reading your own work over and over again makes it hard to catch things. Your writing is wonderful.

As far as the characters/plot go, everything was really on point. The situation developed in such a believable way for these two, the dialogue was funny and sharp but not cheesy, the scenery and descriptions were detailed but not overwhelmingly so. It was very emotionally balanced with good pacing. And the sex scenes were wonderful. I think my favorite was the first one, ha. As much as the last one was sweet and romantic, there was something quite erotic about how the first one was just the Union pulling them together, like they couldn't resist the powerful influence. Mmm.

I really could write a lot more, but I don't want to bombard you. Overall, thanks for such an enjoyable read. I'm scared any other KxZ stories I find won't compare! Have a wonderful day.
Tora Kazen chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
This story was so awesome! :D
*Faves* *Follows* *Hopes for more wonderful stories in the future* :D
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
...
A-freaking-mazing! I LOVED IT! IT WAS ONE OF THEE BEST VK STORIES I'VE READ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! 3:)