Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
your mom chapter 13 . 5/15
omh omg omg omg i love this bookkkkkk! i love this ending but i hate that it ended does this book have a squeal. omg you are a great author i mean you had romance, mystery and comedy!
Sancti Rei chapter 13 . 4/19
OK So I know I'm like 2 or 3 years late on reading this but gosh, this is so perfect and not only that, it's complete! I thank you for sharing us this fanfic and it made me really really happy to see Kaname and Zero finally get that sweet sweet happy ending. Also, married life! Once again, thank you. I think I'll be reading the sequel, your writing is just too good to pass up.
werwolf-yasya chapter 13 . 2/19
I love this sweet and beautiful story. .
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Awesome story! i really liked the last chapter! Thanks so much for writing this!
Junjou Alexandrite chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
Greetings and salutations!
What an incredible chapter. I've been running low on VK fanfic and have been wondering whether people were so disappointed with the manga's ending that they simply stopped writing. I'm glad to see that some people out there are still completing their stories. This chapter was fantastic! The care and consideration you put into their consummation of the Union was amazing. You write so well and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Best wishes,
Jun.
Orangejiuce chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Fucking love Kaname and Zero together. Fucking love you for creating this perfect fanfic. It's everything I wanted in a KZ fanfiction. I am crying at this happy ending and hope you continue to write more on them. SEQUEL PLEASE. The best KZ ff out here. Fucking love you. I want to dream about the two together for a lifetime. Thank you for touching my heart today.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
Love the story
Doggi-chan chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I was kind of with Zero throughout this whole chapter feeling out his emotional rollercoaster. And I loved all the revelations these two were having. So great story.
Doggi-chan chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
I love it. It was getting hot and heavy then the phone rings. what a buzz kill. poor boys. I like your thoughts about vampire marriages and the way that you have put this together. I wouldn't mind reading more about what this marriage means to Kaname. As well as what Zero is going to think about what he hears from Kaname about the topic. And really just the direction this fic is going in general. I will keep reading.
Doggi-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
So I just happened upon your story. And I am intrigued by the premise of it. I have never read any VK fics before and I find myself drawn to Zero/Kaname as a pairing. So of the many many fics that have this pairing, I have chosen your fic as my first one. I am going to move forward with reading this one and will refrain from reading other ones. I do like the mystery of this premise and wonder how exactly they are going to deal with this.
QueenOfAllFujoshi chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
"I will take you forever, and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you..." That was the lyrics of the song that was playing in my room while reading this chapter. This chapter is so uuggghhh... 3 Love it!
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
what happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico. Unless u get smashed and married… that stays with u FOREVER!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
BUT BUT. HE'S KURAN ZERO NOW! DANGIT, KANAME!
sousie chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
like it
Ameranthian chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I really like how unique the vampire 'marriage' is. I've read lots of other stories with mating or marriage, but none of them quite have anything like this. I also like the interaction between Zero and Kaname. It seems very realistic and more deep then some fanfics. You have a very good sense for writing. Please keep up the wonderful work on this story.