Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
hananotsuki hime chapter 10 . 7/4
This is one wild emotional ride. Only Kaname would break a person's nose and then later be cordial with them in a conversation, lol. He drops them eaves huh? ROTFL! Rido! Oooohhh, what does the symbol mean? OMG, OMG, scary! Lol.
hananotsuki hime chapter 9 . 7/4
Hahahaha...nice Bad Boys referevce, rotfl. Wow President, really?! For real Akira? Rotfl. I wonder if this warped sense of protectiveness has turned into a mask for Akira's love for Zero. Yep...I totally saw that coming. Akira, you dog. How could he even think that bruh? Like Akira, were you on something for w brief second? Seems like Kaname is about to find out the truth about what's going on real soon though. And then he tells the business. Bruh! SMH.
hananotsuki hime chapter 8 . 7/4
Whoa, what a dream. Their bond is so thick, it's nearly tangible. I really love the imagery you give to it. The sarcasm though, lol. Why would they come to get him in the middle of the night...and at the Moon Dorms too. To be honest, if the death sentence still stands...which it most likely will, then they will probably not let him leave to tell Kaname.
hananotsuki hime chapter 7 . 7/4
I kind of figured they'd sentence him to death. I am amazed they gave him a whole week to settle his accounts. Uh-oh, their marriage was a set-up? Zero is about to die and it's someone else's fault? Kaname is gonna be pissed. Drunk Zero is hilarious. So this is all a ploy to get rid of the stain on the association? They know they can't do anything to Kaname, but they have been waiting on a chance to kill Zero. Oooohhh, Kaname had a real moment there.
hananotsuki hime chapter 5 . 7/4
SOmebody's in trouble. Hope Yagari's reaction isn't too extreme. How did they even find out? ROTFL.
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 7/4
Really? They're playing the jealousy game? Wow...lol. Damn, it got hot on that dance floor huh? And then the lover's spat. I knew that bartender was no good. Don't trust folks with what you intake dude, especially when they're all up in your business and asking questions. OMG, this story is getting better and better!
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 7/3
I don't understand why Kaname didn't just tell him the reason they should try to hate and distance themselves from each other. That way, signals wouldn't be mixed and Zero would understand a bit better why he was acting the way he did and the dejection could be stemmed. Not giving Zero any information is making it harder on everyone. I really love this story! OMG, your writing is amazing, I really love this!
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 7/3
Oh my...
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 7/3
What a feeling...ain't that the way, lol. Their banter is mildly amusing...I wonder, why Mexico? Lol, I guess when it comes to the Association, the 'where' never really matters huh? Hahahaha, funny.
bleedingangel95 chapter 13 . 5/18
This was beautifully done!
MissyChoco chapter 1 . 5/17
Binge reading this again. I never count how many times I've read your story over and over. It's just too amazing and beautiful! 3
Kagzii chapter 13 . 3/8
No. thank you!

This was so beautiful written and the character
We're protrated wonderfully
U actually had me liking yuuki ( and I can't stand her )

I'm definite faving this
KiryuuTeme chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
only after reading the story the...I lost count...anyway, only now I realized it's not in my fav stories ...despite me loving this story so much, I keep reading it again (I literally know what happens in each chapter but I still come back xD) ...and reading your style makes me itch to continue my story somehow :3
PleiadesWolfe chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Amazing! They are definitely good for each other.
anon chapter 1 . 9/30/2016